Unite!

Anybody ever shoplifted anything? I never have.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
So why did you then create a group for shoplifters when you cant be a part of it?
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I accidentally stole a golf ball from a mini-golf course.

Long story...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I never have, but I have friends who do. they slyly grab a candy bar or something, take the wrapper off in the bathroom, and walk out.
Well, when I want somethin and I don't wanna pay for it, I just walk right .. through the door. Walk right through the door.
I remember lookin at some candy bar and then while i was lookin at it my mom called me and i put it in my pocket w/out noticing and didn't get caught.
By the time i got i home i was like "Wtf in my pocket" so i took it out and found the same candy bar.
I unconsciously steal things.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I use to work at a grocery store and you could take anything you wanted when the store detective was on break.
Never shoplifted anything. I did snea a free ride on the train a short while ago tho.
yeah, i steal M&M's daily on a nearby store, but i think the dude knows, cuz everytime i go in, he says the slogan of teh candy.

oh, and i stole the Master of Puppets cd from Walmart. I hope lars doesnt sue me
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Oct 13, 2007,
Well I never buy toilet paper, I steal it from MacDonals's bathroom lol Saved me enough to buy my guitar
I regularly steal like 10$ worth of chocolate & whatnot from supermarkets, you have to buy something not to seem suspicious though, so I buy like, some azn drink for a dollar

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Jeez how brazen. If I ever catch people shoplifting from our shop I break their hands. Well, they get battered first as a warning. Always good fun! And yeah, if you ain't a shoplifter, why are you trying to get them all to unite under your name bud?
not usually but on some small stuff i'll use the five-finger discount
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
did back in the ole junior high days. come to think of it, i made a really bad thread bitching about getting caught..
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
I enjoy stealing things I know I'll never use...EVER. Like chapstick, Pokemon socks, and condoms.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Only candy, pencils, those small things.
& I think I have stolen a Disney Magazine once, unintentionally...
no, but at the wal-mart near my house they have a place to push your cart inside, and it goes into the arcade where people would grab your cart and take it into the store. My friends would just take stuff and duck under it and...well...never got caught...all 10+ times.

And that's why my friends always have to give me gum they steal, so I don't rat em out (not that I would anyways)
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
no, but at the wal-mart near my house they have a place to push your cart inside, and it goes into the arcade where people would grab your cart and take it into the store. My friends would just take stuff and duck under it and...well...never got caught...all 10+ times.

Dude that reminds me that today, when outside of Target as a cart attendant, I saw that someone forgot that they bought a whole case of beer and left it in their cart when they left. That is the definition of God testing you
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
One Halloween, I arrived at a house where there was a basket of candy and a sign which said "please take one". I felt really naughty that day, so I took TWO pieces of candy. That's right TWO pieces instead of ONE. I felt so bad the rest of the way home
Quote by hug a llama
One Halloween, I arrived at a house where there was a basket of candy and a sign which said "please take one". I felt really naughty that day, so I took TWO pieces of candy. That's right TWO pieces instead of ONE. I felt so bad the rest of the way home

sigged

anyways i havent stolen anything
This is probably the fourth thread in the pit I've seen related to a Smiths song.

There was "Big Mouth Strikes Again"
"Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me"
Then this.

Okay wait a minute...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
hmmm, I wonder where the inspiration for this thread came from...
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
ya put your candy inside a slurpee cup then fill it up with slurpee and buy the slurpee. you get like half a cup of slurpee and like ten bucks worth of other ****
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
hmmm, I wonder where the inspiration for this thread came from...

His desire for people to confess their sins to Jesus before the apocolypse.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
His desire for people to confess their sins to Jesus before the apocolypse.

And no, you fool of a man, it was created on 10/13.