Any Nascar fans here on UG? I'm a Nascar nut. I watch it everytime it's on, and if I can't watch it I listen to it on the radio. Hendricks Racing is my favorite team and Jimmy Johnson #48 is my driver. Even though those 2 are my favorites I mostly just like the sport in general since I'm a car nut.
It's extremely boring IMO... Watching a bunch of cars doing laps in a very monotonous track is really, really boring and tasteless
well...
about a hundred nascar threads already exist.
and it's "Hendrick", not "Hendricks"; "Jimmie", not "Jimmy" johnson.

n00b.
There was just a thread hating on NASCAR. I, personally, am neutral on it, I don't care for it much, but I'll watch it if nothing else is on. And Talladega Nights is my favorite movie ever, after Apocalypse Now.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
I'd much rather watch grass grow, it's just about as exciting too
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
well...
about a hundred nascar threads already exist.
and it's "Hendrick", not "Hendricks"; "Jimmie", not "Jimmy" johnson.

n00b.

Well excuse me because I forgot my apostrophe in Hendrick's and for misspelling Jimmie. Their is always an asshole somewhere in the crowd. Instead of answering the question you had to point gammar errors out being a prick like I'm being graded on this post. Anyway peace out I'm outta here to finish watching the race.
Last edited by disturbed_n_wv at Oct 13, 2007,
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
Well excuse me because I forgot my apostrophe in Hendrick's and for misspelling Jimmie. Their is always an asshole somewhere in the crowd. Instead of answering the question you had to point gammar errors out being a prick like I'm being graded on this post. Anyway peace out I'm outta here to finish watching the race.

Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Yeah I did misspell a few again, but I guess thats what I get for being in a hurry. And I was just trying to point out that he was being rude, and it was completly uncalled for.
I've never really watched it, but I like it nonetheless That's what I get for watching a nascar movie when I'm 6 years old and having a nascar game...
I'm a communist. Really.
Yeah, I'm watching the race now. I'm actually thinking of becoming an automotive engineer (if being a rock-star doesn't work out), so the mechanics of the sport really interest me.
The Pit. The Movie.
Jimmie Johnson, OH YEAH. Haha, I pick my drivers like I pick my hockey teams. My mom brought me home a Jimmie Johnson poster randomly, so he's my guy. And it always helps that he's a winner.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon