so i dont know a lot of punk people but my fav groups areld sum 41,new found glory,finch, old afi ,and blink 182 but dont get me wrong i HATE greenday with a vengeance
does it matter?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Trying to be punk= not punk

You like Sum 41 and Blink but you hate Green Day? Besides AFI they're the most punx band you mentioned
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by deanguy
so i dont know a lot of punk people but my fav groups areld sum 41,new found glory,finch, old afi ,and blink 182 but dont get me wrong i HATE greenday with a vengeance

wallyguitar666 must have multiple accounts
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by element4433
Trying to be punk= not punk

You like Sum 41 and Blink but you hate Green Day? Besides AFI they're the most punx band you mentioned

key words=you mentioned

Get into Black Flag, Circle Jerks, **** like that, and you will be a little more punk

BTW-AFI SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY TIT!
The fact that you hate greenday is a moot point when you do like blink-182 and sum 41. just for the record though, you are NOT punk, mainly because your trying to be and asking people whether you are or not.
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Quote by axeslash
wallyguitar666 must have multiple accounts
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown