and for some reason i came to the pit for help. But have you guys ever been sad that something happened that you can't change and your angry because of it? That sounded vague, but oh well. I dont really care. I just feel so alone and like I don't matter.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Are you saying that you like a girl and she doesn't like you back?

Yeah that does suck ass. It'll get better, although I'm sure it doesn't seem that way now, and won't for a while.
weak

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
most of our hearts are made of stone.

... sorry if that didn't help lol

don't worry dude, that's why some of us are here as well, always remember that even though UG is 'just a webiste', we are your family, friends, fun and freedom! . explain what's wrong dude.
DANK MEMES
Don't worry, buddy, it's gonna be okay.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

You should cry, don't worry, I won't judge you

...Oh wait, does this have something to do with you seeing your parents have sex like a week ago!?

That was uncalled for
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It's probably something that has a strong hit, and will die off eventually. Don't worry, you'll be fine. We all get these situations...though I don't know what yours is...anyway what I'm trying to say is that your not alone and it's fine. Keep on rockin', and you'll be fine.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
lets make a depression only thread...seriously.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Everyone in life is sad.

I know, I know

All you need is a mental frame set up. If it's a girl forget about her; her not liking you makes more room for you to find a girl that will make you happy.

If it's a death or something...they wouldn't want you to be sad. I don't want anyone being sad when I pass away

Just realize that everything will get better- you just have to make it. I know what it's like to not even care about anything and how hard it is to realize all this stuff and not care about any advice, especially when you're sad.

If you need to cry...do it.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Yeah I felt the exact same way a couple months ago when I found out my mom threw out all my legos.

yeah dude
unless you really explain what you're talking about
everyones just gonna ask you
so you might as well just tell us
Quote by lushacrous
You should cry, don't worry, I won't judge you

...Oh wait, does this have something to do with you seeing your parents have sex like a week ago!?

That was uncalled for

yay you remembered!

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by TDKshorty
Everyone in life is sad.

I know, I know

All you need is a mental frame set up. If it's a girl forget about her; her not liking you makes more room for you to find a girl that will make you happy.

If it's a death or something...they wouldn't want you to be sad. I don't want anyone being sad when I pass away

Just realize that everything will get better- you just have to make it. I know what it's like to not even care about anything and how hard it is to realize all this stuff and not care about any advice, especially when you're sad.

If you need to cry...do it.

I'm glad you sorted yourself out mate, really I am. You got the perfect attitude there, just keep it up, alright?
All the time. The trick is to let out some steam by talking to your friends who you can talk and relate. It feels much better when you know you're not the only one going through the exact same sh!t. Then after you either talk smack about the person, or what have you, you end up feeling-- refreshed (I guess that's the word).
ur a gay person expressing ur feelings to the pit
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by Pinky19
yay you remembered!

Is that what this thread is about?

And yeah, I was the guy who said "By parents, you mean me and your mom " then you said that you were gonna kill me
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
i feel better now(for some reason) and lamonfire, sorry about your legos. I was hoping for some more retarded posts though. And maybe someone calling me emo. Anger makes me feel happy, if that mkaes sense. Which I know it doesn't.
EDIT: No lushacrous, that isn't wat it is about. And I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I'm glad you sorted yourself out mate, really I am. You got the perfect attitude there, just keep it up, alright?

Well I'm working on it. But I got the urge to play guitar again
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
I remember crying when my grandfather died, I was really young though. On a side note, he comitted suicide - blew himself up inside his house. I can't stop feeling sorry for my aunt, his daughter, who was the one who found him...

I cried a little when my rabbit died recently - I'd had her for almost 9 years, and she's always been so cute Can't remember any other times, though, but there's probably been a few times in pain and whatnot.
I'm a communist. Really.
My 12 year old Golden Retriever may have a tumer in her chest, and I didn't feel sad about it until I saw this thread. Thanks.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i haven't cried for a while, this was the closest I have came this year. I don't cry often, but at least I know what to do now. Felt this way for months, and when she said no then got another boyfriend it was crushing. Or when she told me that she really liked this one guy.

Quote by Pinky19
i feel better now(for some reason) and lamonfire, sorry about your legos. I was hoping for some more retarded posts though. And maybe someone calling me emo. Anger makes me feel happy, if that mkaes sense. Which I know it doesn't.

You want people to make you angry?? I'll try, and because I'm trying to make you angry, this will seem insincere, but it isn't. I was thinking about posting this earlier.

You aren't special. We all have emotions, and in the end your emotions and you all together are very insignificant. Just like the rest of us. Don't think you can earn our pity on a forum. We have our own insignificant lives to worry about.
that made me laugh. YOU FAIL.

Quote by x0rsist
lets make a depression only thread...seriously.

haha i would be the leader (see sig)
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by Nightrain57
haha i would be the leader (see sig)

We could make competitions and see who can stay happy for the longest time.

I think I'd be quite well fit for the victory! /flex
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by TDKshorty
Well I'm working on it. But I got the urge to play guitar again

Well, make sure it's something happy son, alright? Life is GOOD. Make a joy of it, it's easy to do
It is EXTREMELY not worth getting sad over. I wasted almost a year of my life being depressed. It's just a waste of time. But I know what I said before won't change anything, so here's a few things that can make you feel better...

1) Write an album (I may seem like a dick but you might as well use these feelings to your advantage and write some soulful songs)

2) Watch these...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GI4kiB9PRus
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jFFTwnYXI20
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6X04wZpqx3U

3) Find another girl to share your feelings with.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by I love weed
Are you saying that you like a girl and she doesn't like you back?

Yeah that does suck ass. It'll get better, although I'm sure it doesn't seem that way now, and won't for a while.

Yeah, that was what i thought the moment I read the TS post too.

Yeah, sometimes stuff like that happens but you'll get over it (eventually), hopefully.