Title Says it all.

I normally watch Nick At Night, Discovery Channel, ABC family, CW 11, and History Channel.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
ESPN definatly. Some spongebob once in a while, and a little FUSE
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
oo wats fuse?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
I watch That 70s show from 4-6 on various channels it airs on, maybe in between commercials i check out Fuse to see if any good music videos are playing, and at 6-7 it's Scrubs time!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I made a thread exactly like this one

but nick, [adult swim], discovery channel, history channel, and animal planet
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Wat Is This FUSE?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
heroes, scrubs, simpsons, house, the office, my name is earl, 30 rock, snl... and the history cahnnel when they have good stuff on... oh an mythbusters, and the most extreme
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
FUSE is a channel kind of like a uncorrupted MTV. they play music vids (real ones, not crap rap stuff), have skit shows, and anime. Its not a bad channel, but some rap is starting to leak onto it
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
I rarely watch T.V. anymore but I watch most leaf games whenever I can and if I'm just watching then probably something like friends, family guy, or simpsons.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
FUSE is a channel kind of like a uncorrupted MTV. they play music vids (real ones, not crap rap stuff), have skit shows, and anime. Its not a bad channel, but some rap is starting to leak onto it

Thank You.. i wish i had that here. where is it at? like where are u located to see it?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Whatever's on Comedy Central, as long as it's not a movie. I hate watching movies on TV.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Most recently, it's been the MLB postseason. Go Red Sox.

I also watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report, as well as the entire Fox Sunday lineup (The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill).
Quote by Rosseta Stoned

i used to watch Fuse constantly. Now its one of my most hated channels. Pants off dance off is such a tease.
I haven't watched a full ten minutes of television in years.

Never seen more than two minutes of America's Got Talent. Never seen more than 30 second's worth of American Idiol. Never even seen one millisecond's worth of Heroes or Lost. Never watched E.R. Never watched Scrubs. Never watched The Office. Never watched a single episode of Friends. Etc.
Quote by MetallicSoul92

I normally watch Nick At Night

sigged!
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Quote by ChickMagnet41

sigged!

Yo Fresh Prince is the ****! and Home improvement

(Im probably getting sigged for this but o well )
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Yeah i actually watch it all the time... I just really wanted to say sigged because i never have before! ...how do you change your sig anyway?
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Quote by ChickMagnet41
Yeah i actually watch it all the time... I just really wanted to say sigged because i never have before! ...how do you change your sig anyway?

O im definatly sigging that! lol

go to control panel and click edit signature
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by MetallicSoul92
Thank You.. i wish i had that here. where is it at? like where are u located to see it?

i have direct tv, and i live near chicago, so idk. i think it comes standard.

i used to watch Fuse constantly. Now its one of my most hated channels. Pants off dance off is such a tease. As said bye anOnyMouSanIe

have to agree with you there, they are trying to hard to appeal to new audiences. Which audicenes, i dont know
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Comedy Network (Daily Show, Colbert Report), MuchMusic, The Score, and Teletoon Retro, cause Im cool like that.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Good Eats, Iron Chef, Scrubs, Stand Up Comedy, The Colbert Report, Dirty Jobs, The Suze Orman Show (Just because she can be mean as hell.), and pretty much anything on the History or Military channel.

If I come across one of the gay editions of some MTV show (Next, Date My Mom, Parental Control, ect.) I'll watch that just for hilarity.
"Button my white shirt
Put on some old ragged shoes.
Facade or the truth?"