Page 1 of 3
There's this one guy I know
Last year he a Metallica freak..

He'd tell anyone who'd listen all these nerdy metallica facts
he's told a couple of jocks EXACTLY how Cliff Burton died
like he had some much detail you'd think he was ****ing there

it was really ****ing funny
but so annoying at the same time
Wow, that's impressive. I only know a guy that insists that every Metallica album is f'ing awesome, including St. Anger. Obviously, he's not tr00 metal!

Disclaimer: I don't like Metallica.
I'm a communist. Really.
Now i love metallica, but i'm not like that
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I'm kind of becoming that friend >.>

Although I've been more into the Offspring recently
The Pit. The Movie.
A guy I know thought he was. Then I found out he only heard St. Anger and Master of Puppets.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I know someone who recently watched the nothing else matters video five times in one day.
Do you know my name?
Do you know my NUMBER?
omfg. my friend Will. he only went into music last year. and now he think's he's like Metallica's biggest fan. annoys me when he always blags on about them with facts which he obviously got off wikipedia (yes, i searched them couple of yesars ago). . annoying as hell.
DANK MEMES
i wear my puppets shirt or justice one each week, does that count?
Dear sweet zombie Jesus yes I do.

He's the kind of "guy" that thinks having "Hail Satan" in your lyrics book means you're "hardcore" and "br00tal".

It's kindof funny, but he also gets sorta creepy at times.

He also completely denies Metallica ever having had mullets.

So I like to piss him off by telling him his heroes liked "parties in the back".

Good times.
Quote by Raziel2p
Wow, that's impressive. I only know a guy that insists that every Metallica album is f'ing awesome, including St. Anger. Obviously, he's not tr00 metal!

Disclaimer: I don't like Metallica.

i dont get this.. St Anger is good.. ok so they changed their sound.. Who Gives A ****? i mean thats what bands do. You guys think " Oh Kill em All was so good and all the way to ...And Justice For All, but the rest sucks"

just because they changed the sound, doesnt mean they are totally different, they didnt drop all the older songs and only play the new ones. you guys think people who like metallica for all CDs arent True metal, but the people who only like the old crap.. arent true metal.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by MetallicSoul92
i dont get this.. St Anger is good.. ok so they changed their sound.. Who Gives A ****? i mean thats what bands do. You guys think " Oh Kill em All was so good and all the way to ...And Justice For All, but the rest sucks"

just because they changed the sound, doesnt mean they are totally different, they didnt drop all the older songs and only play the new ones. you guys think people who like metallica for all CDs arent True metal, but the people who only like the old crap.. arent true metal.

I knew this was coming.
Quote by Shaned
i wear my puppets shirt or justice one each week, does that count?

no dude theres nothing wrong with that

it's just basically like if you:

never shut the **** up about the band, then you're one
Same here, i know one who is like obsessed, and believes other bands do not match up to Metallica. I do like Metallica, but im moving on to more Iron Maiden and that stuff, and he gives me a queer eye saying they suck. Fruck, Metallica's albums today blow cawk. Its damn annoying to see him play master of puppets in guitar shops, and play nothing else matters saying its a classic song. hell, all our band plays is like Metallica, and we dont even have a vocal (preety hard to get) . Im quiting that ****
86 Japanese Fat Fender Strat
Vox ADVT30 XL

Pelvic Thrust those Axes !
Quote by MetallicSoul92
St Anger is good..

Nope. Some Kind of Monster and Lars' annoying Napster feud didn't exactly garner my respect either.

And yes, my former guitar teacher was like that. He actually went on stage and played Enter Sandman...by himself, cause no one else would play it. It was hilarious. I also saw him wear leather pants with a Master of Puppets shirt once. I felt kinda bad for him.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Nope. Some Kind of Monster and Lars' annoying Napster feud didn't exactly garner my respect either.

And yes, my former guitar teacher was like that. He actually went on stage and played Enter Sandman...by himself, cause no one else would play it. It was hilarious. I also saw him wear leather pants with a Master of Puppets shirt once. I felt kinda bad for him.

well if you had a demo and people were getting it for free (without it even being done yet) you would be pretty pissed also.

And i also did move on to better stuff like Maiden (GODLY!! lol)
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by MetallicSoul92
well if you had a demo and people were getting it for free (without it even being done yet) you would be pretty pissed also.

If I was an up and coming musician, yes, I would. If I was one of the best selling metal musicians of all time, I wouldn't. He made himself look foolish. It's happened to everyone, he handled like a kid who had his toy stolen.
Quote by RHCP94
If I was an up and coming musician, yes, I would. If I was one of the best selling metal musicians of all time, I wouldn't. He made himself look foolish. It's happened to everyone, he handled like a kid who had his toy stolen.

but think about it this way : 1 million people get your song before its done. there has to be like 1 band that finds ur song, quickly remakes it and calls it their own. next thing you know they are sueing you for making a song that they "supposedly made"
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
yes i have

he's cool tho.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by MetallicSoul92

No, really, St Anger is crap. I'm no Metallica fan, but even I was disappointed when I decided to go through their discography. In any case, I can accept that people like St Anger - but not at the same time as liking all their older albums.
I'm a communist. Really.
jesus christ is anyone gonna help me ?? I feel like im being Jumped by like 5 people and ass raped ... Come on i need some help lol
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by MetallicSoul92
but think about it this way : 1 million people get your song before its done. there has to be like 1 band that finds ur song, quickly remakes it and calls it their own. next thing you know they are sueing you for making a song that they "supposedly made"

Who stole St. Anger songs? I can't think of a single one. I know I wouldn't. People have stolen from Metallica (I'm talking to you, Tivium), but it wasn't from St. Anger. Form my (and Wikipedia's knowledge) he was looking at a more money standpoint. I figure this because he wasn't just sueing for St. Anger's leak, but for their entire catolouges (which were already available).
YEs. He also said, and I quote: Gibson is the only GOOD guitar brand. Epiphone isn't bad but it isn't gibson quality. Everything else just sucks compared to Gibson."
He has A LOT of trouble playing Hero of the Day... and he sucks at everything.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by RHCP94
Who stole St. Anger songs? I can't think of a single one. I know I wouldn't. People have stolen from Metallica (I'm talking to you, Tivium), but it wasn't from St. Anger. Form my (and Wikipedia's knowledge) he was looking at a more money standpoint. I figure this because he wasn't just sueing for St. Anger's leak, but for their entire catolouges (which were already available).

wat?? no they took Fuel in napster and they werent fully done with the song, so they made totally new lyrics and remade it (the other one is called Fuel For Fire which is on NASCAR's Soundtrack)
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by Pinky19
YEs. He also said, and I quote: Gibson is the only GOOD guitar brand. Epiphone isn't bad but it isn't gibson quality. Everything else just sucks compared to Gibson."
He has A LOT of trouble playing Hero of the Day... and he sucks at everything.

What a ****ing moron

Gibsons are not that great.

I played a 2007 Les Paul
it was alright

I'd say it was worth $600 maybe

price tag:$3999

and yes I'm aware that the 70's models are way better and ****.
my friend is so obssessed that i think he would kill me his guitarist to go to a show. he would probably try to murder the president for kirk hammets pick. we always joke about how he secretly has james hetfield in his closet. hes really obssessed
Quote by MetallicSoul92
wat?? no they took Fuel in napster and they werent fully done with the song, so they made totally new lyrics and remade it (the other one is called Fuel For Fire which is on NASCAR's Soundtrack)

But whenever Lars sued, he didn't just sue for Fuel. He ended up sueing for seeing the bands entire catologe available.

From Wiki: "In 2000, Ulrich faced criticism[1] when he was one of the first artists to take direct action against Napster. In July 2000, he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee after Metallica's entire catalogue was found to be freely available for download on the service."

I'm sure Metallica wasn't the only band this happened too. And, he could have handled it without looking the way he did. I mean, taking it before the Senate? Come on.
Quote by tom-the-lawn
What a ****ing moron

Gibsons are not that great.

I played a 2007 Les Paul
it was alright

I'd say it was worth $600 maybe

price tag:$3999

and yes I'm aware that the 70's models are way better and ****.

I like my Gibson.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I like my Gibson.

Your Gibson hates you. It said you are always drunk (ironically true for you) and that it wants to start seeing other Gibsons. Sorry, Cor.
Quote by RHCP94
But whenever Lars sued, he didn't just sue for Fuel. He ended up sueing for seeing the bands entire catologe available.

From Wiki: "In 2000, Ulrich faced criticism[1] when he was one of the first artists to take direct action against Napster. In July 2000, he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee after Metallica's entire catalogue was found to be freely available for download on the service."

I'm sure Metallica wasn't the only band this happened too. And, he could have handled it without looking the way he did. I mean, taking it before the Senate? Come on.

they could have been the first to realize this.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by RHCP94
Your Gibson hates you. It said you are always drunk (ironically true for you) and that it wants to start seeing other Gibsons. Sorry, Cor.

Oh, I am not always drunk.

See other Gibsons? Fine! There's this cute little Explorer I've had my eye on lately..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, I am not always drunk.

See other Gibsons? Fine! There's this cute little Explorer I've had my eye on lately..

Not always drunk? That's the biggest lie you've ever said. And you lie alot.
metallica is gret and all, but damn those metallica geeks make want to burn my master of puppets shirt.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by RHCP94
Not always drunk? That's the biggest lie you've ever said. And you lie alot.

In the last month I've been drunk only once.
Quote by vintage x metal

dude trust me there is worse stuff. like the people who go "OMG MY FAV0R1T3 B@ND 1$ M3T@LL1CA!!!! ZOMG! N3V3R N3V3R L@ND 1S TH3 B3ST S0NG!"
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Page 1 of 3