Okay, so I've got enough money for one album (I've got about $15). And I don't have access to limewire. Anyways, I'm trying to decide what album to get. I'm split between either "Ten" by Pearl Jam or the compilation album for Pantera. Either way it would be an introduction for either band for me, since I've only heard their singles before, such as "Even flow" for Pearl Jam and "Walk" for Pantera.

So, Pit, opinions?
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Raziel2p
I never liked compilations.

Well, it's my intriduction to Pantera, and I figured a compilation would work better then getting a single one, although I could be wrong
The Pit. The Movie.
Buy one and steal the other. Problem solved!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Spay
Well, it's my intriduction to Pantera, and I figured a compilation would work better then getting a single one, although I could be wrong

Well, I don't know. You might not feel the same way - I'm special, I always listen to full albums. I can't listen to one single song, ever. It's my opinion that a band creates an album for it to be listened to in continuity, and simply listening to single songs that aren't put in the order it's originally meant to is wrong. (Except Michael Jackson.)
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
Well, I don't know. You might not feel the same way - I'm special, I always listen to full albums. I can't listen to one single song, ever. It's my opinion that a band creates an album for it to be listened to in continuity, and simply listening to single songs that aren't put in the order it's originally meant to is wrong. (Except Michael Jackson.)

Well, in that case. Which album? Cowboys from hell? or A Vulgar Display of Power?
The Pit. The Movie.
get pantera, or just go be cool and get the new every time i die cd, theyre sick.

best decision, preorder no world for tomorrow from Coheed and Cambria.

they win hands down =P
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
Quote by that1l)ude
I'd say Pantera, but do you like metal grunge better?
it's all opinion

I like both almost equally. Nirvana, Metallica, Offspring, Mastodon, Seether, Megadeth...they're all pretty close to my favorites.
The Pit. The Movie.
Id get Ten if i were you.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by holybassbatman!
You should buy the new Kanye West album...

I'm listening to that right now . But I borrowed it from a friend...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by Spay
Well, in that case. Which album? Cowboys from hell? or A Vulgar Display of Power?

Oh, you want me to name albums? I thought it was just choosing between the two you listed :P I don't think I can help you there. You can always get the albums I consider to be the best, but chances are they won't fit whatever you like. I consider Opeth - Blackwater Park an eyeopener for anyone who's more or less into metal, though.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by lushacrous
I'm listening to that right now . But I borrowed it from a friend...

Is it any good? I liked "Stronger" even though it lyrically sucked ass
The Pit. The Movie.
Get Minus The Bear.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
just get cowboys from hell
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
definitely pantera (for me at least)
and their compilation album is awsome btw
theyre just an amazing band and i favor them more than pearl jam, just cause thats my taste
but its pretty much up to u, since everyone has different music that they like
Five ways to kill someone

Number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.

Number 4.

Number 5.
(for the slow ones, its called AIDS)
Quote by holybassbatman!
You should buy the new Kanye West album...

That album was actually excellent. I would buy that way before a Pantera album.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Raziel2p
Oh, you want me to name albums? I thought it was just choosing between the two you listed :P I don't think I can help you there. You can always get the albums I consider to be the best, but chances are they won't fit whatever you like. I consider Opeth - Blackwater Park an eyeopener for anyone who's more or less into metal, though.

Great...another album to add to my ever increasing list of albums to look into.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Raziel2p

you said it perfectly. thats exactly what i do.

but as far as which album, i don't really like either band...so i dunno
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Quote by Spay
Is it any good? I liked "Stronger" even though it lyrically sucked ass

Yeah man, it has some really catchy songs.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

The Dethalbum.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Ya I was half kidding about the Kanye West thing. It's ok but I wouldn't spend money on it. Stronger made me want to punch things. It would be a great work out song.
Download both. Zing!

Or, if you must buy, I'd suggest buying one of Pantera's actual albums. Compilation albums are the devil.

Get Cowboys From Hell or The Great Southern Trendkill.
just get cowboys from hell if its between those two.

i havent heard the compilation, but i believe that bands like Pantera would want you to have a whole album, not just singles. thats why they made that album in the first place, so they could have people hear their work at that time. a compilation has stuff from differing times, therefore changing sounds.

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by jthm_guitarist
The Dethalbum.

Already have it, and love it
The Pit. The Movie.
Okay, I guess it's settled. I'm just going to get the compilation album. Then, if I really like it, I'll start looking into their individual albums. Although I must say, "Ten" will defininatly be the next album I'm going to buy.

Thank you

Also, any other albums you could suggest? I'm always open for new artists/music
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Headbanger_1
i havent heard the compilation, but i believe that bands like Pantera* would want you to have a whole album, not just singles. thats why they made that album in the first place, so they could have people hear their work at that time. a compilation has stuff from differing times, therefore changing sounds.
*all bands
definately look into coheed and cambria then.

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by Spay
Okay, I guess it's settled. I'm just going to get the compilation album. Then, if I really like it, I'll start looking into their individual albums. Although I must say, "Ten" will defininatly be the next album I'm going to buy.

Thank you

Get Britney's new album. It's Britney bitch!
Quote by yawn
*all bands

sorry, that is correct.

all bands would want you to get a single album.

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by Spay

Thank you

Get "Look at All the Love We Found: A Tribute to Sublime" I found it to be incredibly and unexpectantly good!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

I wish I was downloading now..

My computer has absolutely no memory left, what with all the music that's on there as it is..

I wanted to put my new Cee-Lo and Minus the Bear cd on there so I could put it on my Mp3 player.. Life sucks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.