Page 1 of 2
hey UG,i just came home from the homecoming dance and it was ****ing terrible.i got there and took 20 mins to look for my date and when i saw her she was with this sh*tload of people,so i thought "okay,minor setback we have here".it was fine and we had a conversation, i asked her to dance with me and she won't.she said she had a boyfriend and that she didn't want to leave her(fat and ugly) bestfriend.i didn't say anything and just thought "screw this i'm going home" i just waited for them to leave and waited for someone to pick me up.i should have went out with my dad and his friends to watch a f*cking fight,

i thought she liked me too and she was pretty cute,she gave me her number before and she was the one that asked me to go to the dance

this is a sort of rant and a way of venting out my anger

why do yout think she gave me her number and ask me to the dance if she had a f*cking boyfriend?

any similar experiences like this?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
h.o.r.w

oh yes, she is a w_H-O-R_E!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by wizards?
*hands pa3k 2414 a flameshield*

"You're going to need this"

thanks mate,why would you think i need it?did i do something wrong?was it the comment about her bestfriend?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Normally I'd flame anything with a topic like this, but she actually asked you? That's odd. You had no idea she wasn't really interested, either? Major disappointment there...
I'm a communist. Really.
she's a tease!!! She asked you and denied a dance with you?!?! Why didn't she just ask her boyfriend?? Damn!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by pa3k_2414
thanks mate,why would you think i need it?did i do something wrong?was it the comment about her bestfriend?

There are tons of threads made like this every day, and usually it's the TS just getting flamed the whole time. I was just telling you what you've gotten yourself in for
You just need a big hug. *hugs*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
had something similar to this.

freshman year( go figure) this girl wanted me to ask her to Homecoming, and she kept hinting it. and i knew for a fact that she wanted to go, cuz her friend was my bestfriend and she said that girl wanted me to ask her. so stupid gullible me thought she was cute and nice, so i asked her, she said yes. we go to homecoming and the whole she avoided me, we tried to slowdance once and she got embarrased and ran away and i basically spent the whole homecoming night talking to one of my friends. yeah...waste of 4 hours im not getting back >.<
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by Raziel2p
Normally I'd flame anything with a topic like this, but she actually asked you? That's odd. You had no idea she wasn't really interested, either? Major disappointment there...

well thanks for not flaming.yes,she did ask me to the dance and gave me her number.right now i'm both mad and a little disappointed

EDIT okay,maybe not just a little disappointed but i really thought i had a chance with her,she was cute and nice when i talked to her before.i really liked her and i didn't know she was a B*TCH

EDIT2 what's worse is that my dad's(a mma trainer) fighter has a fight tonight and i had to miss it because of this B*TCH. he just called me and he said that they won and knocked the other guy out
Quote by Gunpowder
Last edited by pa3k_2414 at Oct 13, 2007,
Why'd you leave? didn't you have any more friends in the dance? You just made yourself look like if you just wanted to hook up with her acting like that.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?

That sucks, tell her boyfriend she kissed you, he'll get pissed and break up with her. Revenge is sweet.
my school doesnt have any homecoming dances cause my school is poor. also the dances i've had ppl get there drunk and **** **** up lol
Quote by pa3k_2414
well thanks for not flaming.yes,she did ask me to the dance and gave me her number.right now i'm both mad and a little disappointed

EDIT okay,maybe not just a little disappointed but i really thought i had a chance with her,she was cute and nice when i talked to her before.i really liked her and i didn't know she was a B*TCH

Go out with her ugly, disgusting best friend.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
who has a dance on a saturday night? ours was last friday, it was bad.. people were wasted and there were HUGE fights... and people went out to buy vibrating **** rings. good times, good times.
Quote by Gunpowder
Quote by senor_penguin
h.o.r.w

oh yes, she is a w_H-O-R_E!

fail.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
****ty dance is ****ty

It's not even like Prom, where sex is mandatory after the guy takes the girl out to dinner and has to try to dance to crappy rap music for 4 hours.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
chics blow...ive been preachin it forever now...when will people listen? lol but yeah ive been down this road to dude, it sucks i know....find a better chic
Did you pay for her?
I see no other reason for her to ask you and ditch you.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by pa3k_2414
i should have went out with my dad

Excuse me for this being the only part I noticed in your post.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
...is the number hers?..
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
That blows. She's probably just a bittch. Don't let that discourage you though (if you are at all). Just kinda try to remember to expect the worst when it comes to things like these... especially if it involves women haha.
Quote by mr moustache
man everyone's homecoming dance is tonight...

Mine is tonight.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
After she said she had a boyfriend your correct response should have been "Then why the fuck did you ask me you fucking bimbo?"
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
sorry to hear that

Most likely she was having issues with the bf at the time but they got sucked back into the relationship. "Breaking up is like knocking over a coke machine. You can't do it in one push, you got to rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over." -Jerry Seinfeld

Sounds like you were a pseudo-backup without knowing it- there really was no way for you to know, though. That's rough, I guess we've all been there and it's no good.

If it makes you feel any better, similar situation once happened to me. Lousy feeling. Go load up on chocolate and alcohol, or whatever makes you feel better

edit: ^ touche
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Why'd you leave? didn't you have any more friends in the dance? You just made yourself look like if you just wanted to hook up with her acting like that.

i had my friends there buti really liked her and being dumped by a girl i really liked sucked and it was the first time i got dumped.

and i also thought i could catch up with my dad and maybe see the fight(which i missed)
Quote by Gunpowder
Hah, there's always a fat/ugly friend to screw up your plans.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Quote by mr moustache
man everyone's homecoming dance is tonight...

Mine was last week. Or two weeks ago. I didn't go. I asked a girl, and she said no.

All I remember is that I had to practice afternoons with the band for our halftime show. And then the game was cool. Non-conference, though. Some poor team from Milwaukee came all the way here just to get the crap beat out of them.

Our rival school has their homecoming dance tonight. I saw a bunch of those bastards around town last night- their homecoming football game was last night. Their band sucks, they never wear uniforms and look unprofessional.

Oh... yeah... about girls...

Um, I think she was just trying to hurt you. It may have been a joke. Find yourself a real girl. And if she has a boyfriend already, what's she doing asking you to the dance? You don't want to go out with a girl like that...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
i feel for you man. My homecoming blew, cuase my girlfriend was in Ohio for a dance competition. We won the football game tho, we raped Yorkville
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by musicianamedave
After she said she had a boyfriend your correct response should have been "Then why the fuck did you ask me you fucking bimbo?"

i wanted to do that but i didn't want to look like a dickhead in fornt of a lot of people,i was very close in doing that though

good thing i didn't pay for her,i was wondering why the hell would she go to the dance with me if she had a boyfriend
Quote by Gunpowder
Last edited by pa3k_2414 at Oct 13, 2007,
I liked this one girl. And she slept with one of my roommates. Now I don't know what to think.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm telling you man, ask out her friend.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by burrit0
Reminds me of that one Boy Meets World episode.

Reminds me of every Boy Meets World episode

good show
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Page 1 of 2