Poll: What Car Company Do You Prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Car Company Do You Prefer?
Chevrolet (GM, Pontiac, Hummer, Caddilac, etc.)
7 18%
Ford (Ford, Mazda, Mercury, etc.)
2 5%
Dodge (Jeep, Chrysler)
2 5%
European (BMW, Lotus, Ferrari, Lambourghini, etc)
15 38%
Imports (Mitsubishi, Honda, Subaru?)
13 33%
Voters: 39.
Ok, so this should be simple. Whats your preferred automotive company?

And Im just going to say this right now: No, I didnt search for this already. This may already exsist ten times over, but the beauty of it is, I dont care

And another thing, Chevrolet counts as Chevys, GMs, Caddilac, Hummer, Pontiac, and whatever else it is they own. Ford counts as Mazda, Mercury...and well, Ford. Plus anything else Ford owns. I'd group Saturns Saabs and Izuzus (sp?) together, but I dont think many people like those anyways

So, poll away
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Audi, FTW
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Japanese. Mitsubishi, Suzuki, and Toyota for us. they are all built to last. Our Toyota has 170k on it and shows no signs of stopping. Our Suzuki is solidly built too. and our Mistsubishi is... amazing. They stand by there stuff too, which is why we've stopped buying american made cars due to the crappy warranties.
I love BMW's designs. Other than the monster trucks and Ford GT and Mustang, I've never really liked american cars that much. Aston Martin, Bentley, Lotus etc ftw!
I'm a communist. Really.
of course i like ferraris and bmw's more, but i drive a toyota
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily.

no fords for me.

I also own a Jeep (Chrysler). I'm on my 3rd transmission, and it's got the most f'ed up problems i've ever seen on a vehicle. I've seen Dodge's with the same problems (also Chrysler). So screw Chrysler.

The only vehicles I'd own right now would be Nissan, VW, or an older 80's Chevy. Nissans are incredible driving machines with a great balance of performance and workmanship. VW's are die-hard (especially Jetta Diesels). My old man (RIP) had a '89 Chevy Blazer. It has 250,000 miles on it now, and the only major problem it has EVER had has been a broken water pump.

I don't say BMW, because, while they are great, fun vehicles to drive, they require a lot of maintenance, and their brakes fry VERY quickly, and leave a ton of brake dust on the rims.

I also don't say Toyota, even though they're #1 right now, because honestly, I don't know much about them.

Volvo's are tanks, but they're ugly as hell. BUT they do last FOREVER.
Subaru's aren't too bad, but I don't like their looks.

by the way, GM makes Chevy, not the other way around.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Yeah, I know its the other way around. But chevy is just the more common association.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
chevy man at heart...sometimes i don't know why.

i drive a ford, but i race a chev. if i had to recommend companies to people tho, i'd recommend toyota for a daily driver for someone who doesn't know much about cars. if you know how to fix a car...don't drive something new. they are all ****.
It's Lamborghini not Lambourgihini...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by aiiiaaa
audi

good man, my dads getting me one when i get my license. Very nice cars, if i must say so myself
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
I'm usually a fan of whoever is making the most efficient vehicle at any given time. So, probably none of those.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
I'm usually a fan of whoever is making the most efficient vehicle at any given time. So, probably none of those.

you must drive a prius, the shame of all cars on the road.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by DougC84
you must drive a prius, the shame of all cars on the road.

I don't drive

I'm in the UK, and live in a place where owning a car is pretty much pointless when everything is either a walk or a short bus ride away, and there's never anywhere to park. Got my license... saw how much it'd cost to run a car, and thought better of it.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
europe ftw
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
You do know that European cars are also imports, right? Imports don't just refer to Japanese cars.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I have a 93 Rx-7 FD right now. The gas mileage is a bitch. Snap oversteer's a bitch, and no a/c is a bitch. but 370 whp is about as much fun as I've ever had with my clothes on.

chilledit: hmm, haven't posted as much lately. bitch isn't censored...
bitchbitchbitch.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.