34 81%
no I don't see it..
8 19%
Voters: 42.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of A7x or MCR but this just cought me eye

take a wild guest who is who lol

Pic1

pic 2
Twins, seperated by birth! You have unlocked a great secret connection between these bands and explained a lot!
I'm a communist. Really.
hmm I think it's just the angle and the fact that they both have make up and piercings.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I kinda like MCR, and enjoy A7X's music, but those pics just made me shudder. Why, oh why must they dress that way? Whats wrong with a shirt and jeans? Why the makeup, weird hair, and gay facial expressions? It's just not needed!
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!

Further supporting my call that everyone likes MCR and Green Day in the pit.
Quote by dazzler16
THey are not TWINS they are the same dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way, no man (I use the term in its widest sense) could have the emotional capacity to play in both MCR and A7X!
I'm a communist. Really.
THe one on the top is from MCR.. And I'm basing that on the logo on his arm.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
they both look like a**holes to me...
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Too bad one dude has tattoos, therefore making it impossible.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
. Why, oh why must they dress that way? Whats wrong with a shirt and jeans? Why the makeup, weird hair, and gay facial expressions? It's just not needed!

tell that to duran duran, or motley crue
Quote by larry jones
GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!

Further supporting my call that everyone likes MCR and Green Day in the pit.

I'm totally addicted to their music, but that doesn't mean I dont really hate them, their image and everything they try to preach (with the exception of Ray, and maybe Bob, who are both pretty cool).
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by beau05
tell that to duran duran, or motley crue

hahahahaha that is very true. Actually, i could say that to most 80's hair metal bands
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Interesting... I like avenged sevenfold but I always wonder why they have to go and dress all stupid like that. I mean I don't care what kind of clothes somone wears, but its the fact that theyre intentionally trying to look stupid like that. No way theyre the same dude though, look at the tatoos.
Surprisingly the black guyliner looks less emo then the red guyliner. Who would have thought?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
they both look like a**holes to me...

+1

Except I want to slap the bottom guy's face more than the one on the top.
The fact that the guy on the bottom would look like Zach Braff's retarded cousin without all that horrible make-up and hair.
Umm they just both look like idiots.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Ergh!

I don't see the need to look like that?
Why not just wear a shirt and pants, why the bad haircut and make-up with stupid clothes?

And they look the same.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Umm they just both look like idiots.

too true theyre both tools
G]
A]
D]
E] 555 0 55 55 0 53

Member of the UG Formula One Club.

Member of the RHCP fanclub.
isn't mcr and a7x friends maybe they share fashion tips with each other
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
HEY!!!

MCR doesn't dress like that anymore. They actually look like they just met each other and decided to play my chem songs together live. Frank's hair doesn't really have any style to it or anything, nor does he wear formal clothing or make-up. In fact, none of them do.

It's kinda gay because they aren't anything like the band that was made famous by their once-loyal fanbase.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
Quote by Masonpwiley
The way Pic 1 has his tie is the definition of stupid.

Shut up! His bullet proof vest is the definition of PUNK!

Or Gangsta.. I'm not really sure.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Shut up! His bullet proof vest is the definition of PUNK!

Or Gangsta.. I'm not really sure.

the vest looks cool... just not on him. smart of him to wear it though (or paranoid) because you never no whose out kill some pillow biter with red guy liner.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!