6 55%
no dont see it
1 9%
It looks more like a transformation LMAO
4 36%
Voters: 11.
the first pic doesnt seem to work...
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
What do you get some sort of weird charge out of trying to see if two people are brothers because they look alike?
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by aprescott_27
What do you get some sort of weird charge out of trying to see if two people are brothers because they look alike?

sorry don't have time for people that like too take anger out on people cause they got dumped
I haven't just been dumped (though there are a lot of those threads here tonight.) I just think your threads are kind of pointless.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
To TS: I'll admit that I thought the first thread you made like this was a good match-up, but now you're just trying too hard.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Quote by aprescott_27
I haven't just been dumped (though there are a lot of those threads here tonight.) I just think your threads are kind of pointless.

I think it is pointless that your in this thread...just go
Quote by mega_metalman
To TS: I'll admit that I thought the first thread you made like this was a good match-up, but now you're just trying too hard.

Thanks for the feedback.
Well, seeing's how Sting took that make-up idea from the Crow, it's kind of redundant posting pictures of them both.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Well, seeing's how Sting took that make-up idea from the Crow, it's kind of redundant posting pictures of them both.

true.