What is the tuning for You Really Got Me by Eddie Van Halen for electric guitar?
Eb, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb, eb
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
^ or half step down
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
^ or half step down

how do you do that?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
how do you do that?

either there is a function on your tuning machine for it, or:

tune the A string by ear using the 4th fret on the low E string, instead of the 5th, then continue tuning the normal way.

your low E string must (at first) be tuned in standard tuning, lateron you can tune it half a step down
Quote by Circle
either there is a function on your tuning machine for it, or:

tune the A string by ear using the 4th fret on the low E string, instead of the 5th, then continue tuning the normal way.

your low E string must (at first) be tuned in standard tuning, lateron you can tune it half a step down

my tuner doesnt have it on it and im not that good at tuning by ear yet im usually sightly off and after a few strings are slightly off it all goes bad lol but which frets would I need to hold down and tune with a tuner?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
my tuner doesnt have it on it and im not that good at tuning by ear yet im usually sightly off and after a few strings are slightly off it all goes bad lol but which frets would I need to hold down and tune with a tuner?

if you want to use your tuner, hold down the 6th frets of all strings (except the G, press the 5th)

this will trick your tuner

gl with it
Quote by Circle
if you want to use your tuner, hold down the 6th frets of all strings (except the G, press the 5th)

this will trick your tuner

gl with it

alright thx
Quote by SkyValley
your tuner should have steps on it? it is just half of a step down so press the button once if you do have it.