Poll: Sex/marriage with robots?
Poll Options
View poll results: Sex/marriage with robots?
Sex with robots- yes, but not marrying them!
113 40%
Sex with robots is ok along with getting married to them.
29 10%
Marriage is fine but don't have sex with them...
15 5%
Sex/marriage with humans only. (What has our world come to?)
175 62%
Voters: 282.
Page 1 of 3
#2
Futurama totally predicted it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
#5
I once had sex with girl who looked like a robot when we were having sex.

She was terrible.

I'll stick to humans.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#6
haven't you seen Jason X? that'd be pretty hot
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
#7
Wow ... um ... I don't know what to say.

Only someone who couldn't get any from a human?
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
#9
"At first, sex with robots might be considered geeky, "but once you have a story like 'I had sex with a robot, and it was great!' appear someplace like Cosmo magazine, I'd expect many people to jump on the bandwagon," Levy said."

*shits pants*
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”


-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Oct 14, 2007,
#10
actually there isnt because i dont think a girl wants to have an unexperinced guy right? and some guys want certain fantasys so if you like jessica alba well you can have sex with her and it would help slow down the stalking cases with celebirties becuase the stalkers would be albe to have sex with what ever there stalking and yes 80% of all celebirty stalkings are to do with sex appeal and the means of sex the other 20% is they want you dead somehow
#11
Robot Transmitted Diseases FTL!
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
#13
can you say..end of human race?lol
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
#14
If the robot had an enjoyable vagina, I'd **** it.

I couldn't marry something that was programmed to love me though, that's just kind of weird.

Why should anyone care if somebody else did though?
#15
Quote by electricsnake
can you say..end of human race?lol

Can you say, beginning of cyborg race?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
#17
lol they make vaginias that guys can stick there member in and then amke it spin......
#18



Just.... Wow...
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
#19
I think its a wonderful idea. I personally wouldn't bang or marry a robot...but I can see why some people would. Think of someone who is lonely, mad at the world, and feels like they have no purpose to live...give them a robot to sex up and cuddle with and they will be much happier.
#21
Quote by Dirge Humani
I see no issue here.

Then again, I am, in fact, a robot.


Wanna...wanna hook up later?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
#22
People can do whatever the Hell they want with their damn robots. I'm just not going to get involved.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
#23
What has our world come to? Why the hell would you marry/**** a robot?
#24
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
People can do whatever the Hell they want with their damn robots. I'm just not going to get involved.


yes, but the REAL question here is...would you watch a porno of someone having sex with a robot?

I would.
#25
i made the same exact topic over at gamefaqs and not one person posted in it.

how was my topic full of fail?
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.


Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
#27
Any pictures of said robots?
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
#28
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
yes, but the REAL question here is...would you watch a porno of someone having sex with a robot?

I would.


Um...lemme think...no.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
#30
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
I think its a wonderful idea. I personally wouldn't bang or marry a robot...but I can see why some people would. Think of someone who is lonely, mad at the world, and feels like they have no purpose to live...give them a robot to sex up and cuddle with and they will be much happier.



yeah until they realize "Oh shit! I just fucked a robot! what's wrong with me?"
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
#34
"Love and sex with robots are inevitable."

High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.


' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
#35
Quote by hug a llama
Heck, I'd screw a water bottle.




I know a guy that got his penis stuck in a shampoo bottle once!!

Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
#36
Quote by convictionless
actually there isnt because i dont think a girl wants to have an unexperinced guy right? and some guys want certain fantasys so if you like jessica alba well you can have sex with her and it would help slow down the stalking cases with celebirties becuase the stalkers would be albe to have sex with what ever there stalking and yes 80% of all celebirty stalkings are to do with sex appeal and the means of sex the other 20% is they want you dead somehow


-cliche use of Jessica Alba as token hot girl
-lack of punctuation/capitalization
-made up statistics

This post is heroic!!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
#38
Quote by iceman95
yeah until they realize "Oh shit! I just fucked a robot! what's wrong with me?"


they wouldn't say that out loud...not in front of the robot!


this is a lot better than that thread about people that have sex with their cars.
#39
I could just imagine waking up next to a robot the next morning and going "****, what have I done?" Then it'd ask for your number and it'd be really awkward.
D:
Signature.
Page 1 of 3