In your opinion what do you think is the most hit-or-miss genre of music. IMO it's gotta be J-Pop/Rock because either a band is absolutely fantastic, or so bad it makes my ears wanna bleed.
All of them?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
All of them?

Yeah, all of them really. There are good bands and then there are horrible ones in every genre of music.
Metal, definitely. Either you like it a lot or not at all.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Metal, definitely. Either you like it a lot or not at all.

I'm actually one of the few in the middle. I used to be a huge fan of metal but then I got bored with it so now I only listen to a few bands.
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
In your opinion what do you think is the most hit-or-miss genre of music. IMO it's gotta be J-Pop/Rock because either a band is absolutely fantastic, or so bad it makes my ears wanna bleed.
I definitely agree. J-Pop/J-Rock is the only genre in which I sometimes love the melodies and songwriting or find them absolutely dull and unmemorable. Everything else is pretty even for me.
Metal is probably the least hit or miss, considering the amount of influences it takes in and the range of artists it holds/has held. It's nowhere near as narrow as most genres of music. The only genre I can think of more broad than metal is jazz, really.

I think certain subgenres of metal are very hit or miss, but in general terms I'd say classical is extremely hit or miss in the current generation.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Pop-rock, pop-punk. Either I really like the band, or I absolutely hate it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Rap, it's either really bad or really good.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Indie
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Jazz Fusion.

It's either mindblowingly brilliant

Or so ****tarded that you wish to blow your mind out via assault weapon.