vault? its a lie. it does not have any 'kick' to it. it doesnt even taste that great... cool commercials though...
I'm not a fan either. I'm not into the whole energy drink thing. But Monster, oh god its good.

They were handing out free cans of it after the Rush concert too. +100 to Monster
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Vault kept me up all night one night. If you don't get a kick from Vault, my guess is you've probably been drinking too many of those hardcore energy drinks that come in the milk jug cans for like a buck fifty.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
yeah you probably drink too many "Hardcore" energy drinks, i like vault, tastes to me like a mix between mountain dew and sierra mist. But caffiene messes me up bad so i don't drink anything like that anymore.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
All energy drinks taste bad and they are really bad for you. You get this really big burst of energy and then you crash like crazy. My friends and I tried to stay up all day once, so we walked down to the convenience storeat at about 7 in the moring and bought some energy drinks. That kept us up until about noon and then I crashed. I only slept for a couple of hours, but still I crashed. It only gives you enery for about an hour and then you crash and have less energy then before you drank it. They all suck.
Once I looked at a bottle of Vault and it had 78 grams of sugar...Yeah, if you're not getting some kind of sugar rush from it, it seems like there's a problem.