Page 1 of 2
I've got a buddy in school, Nick Souza. His is the son of Steve Souza, the former singer of Exodus. Does anyone else have connections to artists?
a kid (whom i only kinda know) in my school is the son of the lead singer in Bad Religion
my friend's uncle is tony yeung(divine heresy)

unless he's lying i dont really know
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
I used to be friends with Hugh Heffner's nephew Zach. He even had a robe. That kid was awesome.. When we would piss him off, he'd threaten to never take us to the mansion.

He never did take us, either.. Asshole.

Oh, and my grandfather used to do some kind of work for Mr. Rogers or something.. I dunno..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Dude I'm like 15th cousins with like every musician. Ever.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Marrklarr
a kid (whom i only kinda know) in my school is the son of the lead singer in Bad Religion

That is so ****ing awesome.

I know Roger Miret through a friend, but he's not really so "famous".
oh yeah and my neighbor makes the music for sesame street haha
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by johnny butt
my ex gf's cousin is haley from paramore
that's pretty weak, but it's all i got

Then you go into negative points.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Rhythm Hippy
i knew the ex- keyboardist in fall out boy- before they got big

They had a keyboarder?
My friends have hung out with Dee Snider's son. They live close by.

He has been at a couple of local shows around here, and his band even played a few.

The best part was when Dee came on stage to sing "we're not gonna take it".
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Uhhh....I once knew Hilary Duff's e-mail, but that's really not a good thing. (She actually responded, though.)
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Fred1000000
Uhhh....I once knew Hilary Duff's e-mail, but that's really not a good thing. (She actually responded, though.)

If she responded that makes me think you were e-mailing fan mail instead of asking for n00ds, which is what you should have been doing.

I deduct points from you, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

I was only 11, I didn't know what else to say! -.-

God save me, why couldn't I know Corey Taylor's address instead??
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Fred1000000
I was only 11, I didn't know what else to say! -.-

God save me, why couldn't I know Corey Taylor's address instead??

You want n00ds of Corey Taylor?!?!?
Quote by vintage x metal

I'll tell you something. I used to play with my first band at a venue that was simply called "the venue" in Northwest Indiana. Now, we played there all the time, so we were pretty close to the owners.

One day, I asked them who they thought had the best chance of "making it" out of all the bands that had played there (yes, I expected to hear him say my bands name, because I was an egotistical dick). He said he thought the Plain White T's would make it. I had seen these guys there many times and even stared at them face to face while they played from the front row. I laughed at him, telling him that they were medicore at best and the only reason they got crowds was because all the ladies thought they were good looking.

A couple years later I was at uni, flipping through channels and I came across these familiar dudes on MTV. Well, I started drinking heavily and you know the rest.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by JC13
I think he meant Corey Sanchez. .

There's no E. It's Cory.

But uh..

PM me for them..

Anyhoo. You shouldn't be surprised that PWT got so popular, no one has good taste anymore.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Marrklarr

hhaahaha its funny because no one is taking it seriously beucase that guy probly has like 50 children and like 100 he doesnt know about hahaha

EDIT: im realted to dallas green of Alexisonfire were cousins
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Anyhoo. You shouldn't be surprised that PWT got so popular, no one has good taste anymore.

Meh, I don't think they are horrible...just mediocre.

That wasn't the point though really. The point was that I said they wouldn't make it to the one of the owners of the venue and then it happened haha.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Meh, I don't think they are horrible...just mediocre.

That wasn't the point though really. The point was that I said they wouldn't make it to the one of the owners of the venue and then it happened haha.

Eh, I once had a conversation with a local venue owner around here that I played at a few times. About a band called So They Say. I used to be in detention with their drummer all the time, we've been kicked out many many times. I can definitely say I'm not a fan of theirs, though. Actually, the drummer used to say he hated the music, but was just looking for a way into the industry. The owner of the venue then proceeded to tell us about how you HAVE to buy in to make it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Eh, I once had a conversation with a local venue owner around here that I played at a few times. About a band called So They Say. I used to be in detention with their drummer all the time, we've been kicked out many many times. I can definitely say I'm not a fan of theirs, though. Actually, the drummer used to say he hated the music, but was just looking for a way into the industry. The owner of the venue then proceeded to tell us about how you HAVE to buy in to make it.

Oh, I have no doubt
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Oh, I have no doubt

Honestly, I'm offended that they are popular. They played Warped Tour last year, or the year before or something.. I forget. They were also on that compilation, "Punk Goes Nineties." They're the ones who covered In Bloom by Nirvana. You could probably find it if you were properly motivated, they're signed to Fearless.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by iamryanmeadows
I've got a buddy in school, Nick Souza. His is the son of Steve Souza, the former singer of Exodus. Does anyone else have connections to artists?

That's awesome. Have you ever met him?
im friends with Bill Hudson of the power metal band Cellador
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
One of my friends from school is distantly related to Neil Pert from Rush (obviously). No BS they have seen him at family reunions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Honestly, I'm offended that they are popular. They played Warped Tour last year, or the year before or something.. I forget. They were also on that compilation, "Punk Goes Nineties." They're the ones who covered In Bloom by Nirvana. You could probably find it if you were properly motivated, they're signed to Fearless.

Oh, I don't blame you. I think I have just watched too many people I have known have success that was probably undeserved that I try not to be offended...even though I could be and it would be justifiable. After awhile, it really started to get to me and that wasn't good for my confidence.

I don't doubt that they are undeserving though man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

my cousins boyfriend was asked by fall out boy to be their guitarist befor they got big, he said no.
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by terrencemaddox
Oh, I don't blame you. I think I have just watched too many people I have known have success that was probably undeserved that I try not to be offended...even though I could be and it would be justifiable. After awhile, it really started to get to me and that wasn't good for my confidence.

I don't doubt that they are undeserving though man.

Oh, I don't think they're necessarily undeserving. I just think their music sucks, and I'm ashamed of my generation for listening to such God awful music, knowing that if Miles Davis was born in this generation, he wouldn't have a chance. And I just realized Plain White Ts are on the same label as So They Say.

Eh, I'm just wondering how many musicians in ****ty bands are much better than they seem to be, and are just playing a certain type of music for the exposure. Take At the Drive-In for example.. Hmm.. Maybe it's just people signed to Fearless.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by IcePh0enix
They had a keyboarder?

They're actually called "keyboardists" now.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, I don't think they're necessarily undeserving. I just think their music sucks, and I'm ashamed of my generation for listening to such God awful music, knowing that if Miles Davis was born in this generation, he wouldn't have a chance. And I just realized Plain White Ts are on the same label as So They Say.

Eh, I'm just wondering how many musicians in ****ty bands are much better than they seem to be, and are just playing a certain type of music for the exposure. Take At the Drive-In for example.. Hmm.. Maybe it's just people signed to Fearless.

Haha, gotcha.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Haha, gotcha.

Seriously.. Maybe that's why it's called Fearless. Because these musicians aren't afraid of playing ****ty music until they get the chance to make a serious artistic statement.

Thank you Cedric and Omar for leading the way.. assholes.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2