Page 1 of 7
ok this is a serious situation. Basically my medical terminology teacher who is actually pretty good looking might have a thing for me. I'm a sophomore in high school btw. Well you are probably thinking "omg shes just being nice, stop overreacting" but im almost certain. Ill give you a couple reasons why

1. Starting at the beginning of the year i noticed that i was kind of the favorite of hers, she directly called me "handsome" a couple of times and she didn't make me do some assignments while the rest of the class would have to.

2. im always one of the last ones in class and starting like last week she will sometimes like stand behind me and MASSAGE me while making small talk. I catch her staring at me from her desk as well.

3. After returning from 3 days of missed school because of her uncles funeral, she said to me " i missed you so much" with a hug.

Now, she doesnt treat any other student like this and she is not married.

What do you think is going on?!
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
pics?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
I speak for the Pit when I say do her.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 14, 2007,
Stick your beef in her taco and drop that sour cream.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Easy A?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by lushacrous
I speak for the pit when I say do her.

Agreed.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
You're twenty and you're a sophomore in high school?

I don't think she's attracted to you. I don't think anyone is.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
bang her, and then sue the school

honest to god, thats what i'd do.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by lushacrous

+1, but don't be like those kids that turn the teacher in. Those kids are gay as hell.
Do her if she looks good.

I'm assuming this is an honest thread because I don't see why anybody would waste time coming up with a story like that.
Well I know how creepy it feels to have a teacher seem like she likes you... last year i felt like my spanish teacher was doing that cause she was like "oh i love brian, he's a sweety". It was just cause I never caused any problems in her class though. She's married and stuff, theres no way that was actually going on, but there were at least a few days when I wondered that...

Anyway, i guess that sort of thing has been known to hapen occasionally. You could be like that one fourteen year old who screwed his extremey hot teacher, and then later claim that she raped you, that way taking no responsibility for it. But that would be kind of suckish of you.
wow

do her. long and hard. you had to have known that was coming from at least 10 people. this is the pit. oh and pics or it didn't happen
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by lushacrous

Quote by darkstar2466
Stick your beef in her taco and drop that sour cream.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I laughed so hard to this post.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

haha o crap i forgot to change that, back when i made this i thought some UG "predators" whould find out im a little teenage boy and rape me hahahaha. HEnce the whole making up the birthdate
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by walker-rose
he doesnt look 20

Then he lies about twenty, and no one has a crush on him.

Use your imagination!

Anyway.. I still don't think your teacher has a crush on you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

wait tell everyone leaves class,then unzip your pants and stand up,if she likes you,you will find out but she sed what the **** just act like ur zipper broke and thats it..
Quote by Jack Off Jill

E-Fxck;n-Xactly!
who in their right mind would post something like this just to have jerk-offs like us humiliate you in front of .... all the ug users
Quote by noahray
hey man, this is seriosuly ****ed up behavior for an adult. as much fun as it would be to have sex with her, she is clearly unstable.

the crazy ones are always the best
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by McLovin-
E-Fxck;n-Xactly!
who in their right mind would post something like this just to have jerk-offs like us humiliate you in front of .... all the ug users

He totally just said that the date in his profile was wrong...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Bang her then send us all pics
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
If this isn't true....Then you need to get a life.

If this is true....Hit it man. Just...hit it. Pics would help though.
Quote by lushacrous

It's still funny. And usually when someone quotes someone it's because they read up to that post.

And I knew he wasn't really twenty based on his profile picture.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by lushacrous

i was busy posting while this conversation was going on
can i help it if i;m wanted guy?
Quote by Jack Off Jill