Alright, i have looked in local ads, and have narrowed them down to quite a few options. I'm more of an electric guitar player, so i'm not sure what to look for in an acoustic. Here are what i found and the prices. I'd love to get some input on this to make my decision easier! Thanks!

1. Norman B20 HG (with hard case) - 460$

2. Seagull S6 - 400$

3. 1975 Epiphone ft-150 (with hard case) - 350$

4. Harmony H106G - 50$ (I like this one for its cheapness, but not sure it's of good quality)

5. YAMAHA CPX-8 Tropical Marina blue - 600$

6. ibanez AW1050RLG - 399.99$

7. Simon & Patrick SC RW - 600$

I know this might not be very easy to answer, but so far i'm leaning towards the Simon & Patrick. I'd rather a cutaway, but not sure which of the previous guitars has the more bang for it's buck. Anybody have some kind of input?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Both the Simon and Patrick and the Seagull would be my choices. They are both made by the same company, namely Godin which is a great brand. Plus, You are buying a Canadian shop made guitar as opposed to cheap factory churned Chinese or Mexican crap. The Seagull is actually a wonderful guitar. It is laminate b/s but instead of using cheap plywood in between the Cherry, the laminate them with 3 layers of Cherry. About as close to solid as you can get in your price range. Hope this helps.
Hi,
You can get all solid in your price range
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Masterbilt-AJ500R-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518103

others are Guild GAD-50, Johnson Carolina, Silver Creek, and even more if you want to go used.
Some frown on import guitars, esp. Chinese, but I think that may not be fair.
There are review of these guitars on acousticguitarforum.com. They are well built, good sounding guitars. There are even pictures of the inside of the Epiphone compared to a Martin, to discount allegations of shoddy craftsmanship
Alright guys i'll do a bit of searching, but i also came across this, which is labeled as being a 'Takamine G Style'. It's at 500, and he says it was bought for 700 new.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite