know how extremely crazy this season has been! i cant believe all the upsets that happen EVERY WEEK...either they got the rankings all wrong or this is the most insane season of college football in a long time. I swear by the time we get there the sugar bowl is gonna be like two 8-4 teams against each other...jeez.
This season is pretty crazy. LSU and Cal lost today and they were numbers 1 and 2. Now that means thay South Florida will probably be in the top 3. Never in my mind would I think that South Florida be in the top 3. I'm taking Ohio State to be number 1 next week, but that may not last long. I think that there shouldn't be polls until October, because you really don't know how good a team is in the pre-season. All of the pre-season top 10 teams have lost and half of the top 20 were unranked in the pre-season. It's crazy.
Yeah this has been the crazy NCAA football season that I can remember. I loved the LSU upset this week, and the USC last week.
theres no fans of college football, anywhere....oh wait

okay so it was the first thing that came into my head, but apparently there are fans of college football, well i learn something new every day i guess
did USC win the game 2day against arizona? cause arizona was ahead for a while, but i had to leave.
Nebraska sucks big time. They were losing 38-0 to Oklahoma State at half-time. They even had fans that were leaving before half-time. That's sad, it shows how much they suck.

Notre Dame sucks too. Those dumbasses gave Weis a 10 year extesion last year when he hadn't won with his own recruits and hadn't won a bowl game. I was suprised to see them win a game. Watch out for the game of the season: Duke vs. Notre Dame. Both teams are horrible.

I also thought it was crap how USC only dropped to number 10 after losing to Stanford. How does Michigan drop out of the top 25 after losing to a team that was good even though they were a division II school, but USC only drops to 10 after losing to a team that they were 40 point favorites for? That's crap. They could barely beat Arizona. OVERRATED.
Last edited by IronMaiden5 at Oct 14, 2007,
^It's all subjective, and losing to a Division II team (even if they were the champions last year) sounds a lot worse than losing to a Division I team that's maybe not so good.

My parents were ecstatic when Illinois knocked off Wisconsin last week (they're Illinois grads). And then they lost today. I haven't talked to my parents yet ...
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
^Yeah, but still, they barely dropped in the polls.
Last edited by IronMaiden5 at Oct 14, 2007,
im glad i saw this... to the college fans.

whatve you heard about Butler CC? From Kansas...

i go there.. and grew up in that town (el dorado, ks).. but i never knew those guys (grizzlies) were like nationally ranked often until like 2 weeks ago
^What? I grew up in Wichita, and I never knew that. I probably know more people than I think I do that go to Butler CC.
Quote by IronMaiden5
This season is pretty crazy. LSU and Cal lost today and they were numbers 1 and 2. Now that means thay South Florida will probably be in the top 3. Never in my mind would I think that South Florida be in the top 3. I'm taking Ohio State to be number 1 next week, but that may not last long. I think that there shouldn't be polls until October, because you really don't know how good a team is in the pre-season. All of the pre-season top 10 teams have lost and half of the top 20 were unranked in the pre-season. It's crazy.

Yes, and you can thank my school, UK, for the loss of LSU. Parties are running wild right now yet I have to work tomorrow...
hahaha yeah someone said something about Butler and Fort Scott being huge rivals.. and how they were usually like in the top 5.

:P i could hear the game goin on outside my buddies house earlier tonight
yeah i love how all these teams are falling into the top spots...it would almost be scary to be a top 10 team right now...i go to UT, and granted we were overrated this year, but seeing as how everyone is ****ing up too, it seems we're underrated at 23...im sure we'll move up, and since we have a good shot at winning out this season maybe even finish in the top 10 just because of all the upsets that are going on
Let me tell you, I hate college football. I hate the athletics department here at IU for making my parking situation worse than it already was. However, I wish the Hoosiers would have won it for Coach Hepp (recently deceased) and also because they always SUCK. They aren't terrible this year though, so I wish they could actually go to a bowl game
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Ha yeah this season has been absolutely crazy USC losing to STANFORD!!!???????? And yeah Notre Dame really sucks which sucks cause i wanna attend there next year
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
^^Mmm ... sounds like someone's jealous (j/k).

I never really liked college football that much either. I know stuff about it because I go to a top-10 school and nobody here shuts up about it.
Quote by aprescott_27
^^Mmm ... sounds like someone's jealous (j/k).

I never really liked college football that much either. I know stuff about it because I go to a top-10 school and nobody here shuts up about it.

Haha (you're talking to me, right?).

Well, either way, what school do you go to?

EDIT: And I meant the haha as a way of saying that I enjoyed your joke...I looked over it and it looked like I was being a dick.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Let me tell you, I hate college football. I hate the athletics department here at IU for making my parking situation worse than it already was. However, I wish the Hoosiers would have won it for Coach Hepp (recently deceased) and also because they always SUCK. They aren't terrible this year though, so I wish they could actually go to a bowl game

Hmm, you go to IU. I don't know if you remember their quarterback from last year or the year before, Blake Powers, but i'm good friends with his younger brother Seth. We all went to the same high school.
Quote by Hexagram
Hmm, you go to IU. I don't know if you remember their quarterback from last year or the year before, Blake Powers, but i'm good friends with his younger brother Seth. We all went to the same high school.

Not by name, because I have never been interested until now, but that's cool. Where are you from man (not that it has anything to do with where he went to college )?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Haha (you're talking to me, right?).

Well, either way, what school do you go to?

EDIT: And I meant the haha as a way of saying that I enjoyed your joke...I looked over it and it looked like I was being a dick.
Yeah, I was. I go to OU.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Not by name, because I have never been interested until now, but that's cool. Where are you from man (not that it has anything to do with where he went to college )?

I'm from a small county called Meade County in Kentucky. It is about 30 minutes Southwest from Louisville. I'm up in Lexington going to UK now though. I never kept in touch with Blake but from what I heard, he had been breaking a few records there at IU. Yet, the last I did hear about him, he threw a waterballoon out of a moving vehicle at someone on the side of the street. Just so happen, that person who was on the side of the street was a cop. Blake was always a real big asshole throughout high school. His brother that is my age and his older brother are fine though.
Last edited by Hexagram at Oct 14, 2007,
Quote by aprescott_27
Yeah, I was. I go to OU.

Ah man, I lived in Columbus for a few years and I always wanted to go to OU. I have so many friends that went/go there...damn.

EDIT: To Hexagram: I never heard about that, but then again, I have never heard his name before. That sounds like a careless and foolish move though. The IUPD don't really take any ****.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

(That's Oklahoma. I should have just said it ... sorry for the confusion.)
Quote by aprescott_27

Haha, ah okay. I was curious, but I went ahead and assumed wrong
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by aprescott_27

oklahoma eh? you and i are supposed to be rivals...meh i dont give a ****, i just know some people take it way to seriously. I was in dallas for the game with the band and i got like death threats and little 7 year olds screaming "**** YOU!!!" at me, it was insane. I was like what the hell people its just a rivalry we're all a bunch of college kids...
Go Oregon!

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Quote by jables23092
oklahoma eh? you and i are supposed to be rivals...meh i dont give a ****, i just know some people take it way to seriously. I was in dallas for the game with the band and i got like death threats and little 7 year olds screaming "**** YOU!!!" at me, it was insane. I was like what the hell people its just a rivalry we're all a bunch of college kids...
Yeah, I never cared much, either. I heard about a Texas fan who nearly got his balls ripped off by an Oklahoma fan for walking into a bar in Oklahoma City with a Texas shirt on. Kind of stupid. I went to OU/Texas last year, too, and it's an experience I don't care to repeat.
I'm i the only one who was surprised by Louisville's implode? they were ranked number 5 at the start of the season, and now they are 4-3!

Edit: Oh ya, and Air Force 5-2.............. I'm a big AF fan
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Last edited by Rosseta Stoned at Oct 14, 2007,
Quote by dont abandon me
I'm an ND fan...
If ND means Notre Dame ... I'm sorry.
All I have to say is ROLL TIDE!! after or win against Tennesse (41-17) I think we got LSU and Auburn. They havent been playing for s**t their last few games. I mean if Bama wins out we go to the championship ... b/c BC is going to get that ass kicked and Kansas.... all I have to say is, its Kansas. God I love being in the SEC. 2000Saban Baby!!
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide