I'm about to get a Strat with put SD hot rails on the neck pickup. I use that the most, and leave the Humbucker on the Bridge. any1 know any sites that show how to install it? or should let a shop to do it? thanks
LOL
go to seymour duncan .com and look for "installing a pickup" thing. seymour has a video.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
go to seymour duncan .com and look for "installing a pickup" thing. seymour has a video.

i did see it, that old man installing it. Can't understand a thing. He barely explains, its like watching him. the video just tells u whats he's doing but hard to understand
LOL
^what else is there to understand? wtf... u need help bro. go take up as much articles on pickup installation all the way to how pickups work on the internet. after that, if you don't get it, come back here. but u should get it.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Youtube possibly?
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
The Video camera is positioned so u see him working on it. Not the guitar top faced down. While hes working the scene just changes to him already putting it in. i will check though! well i saw none on youtube
LOL
Is real easy, if you haven't soldered before, try with a cheap dollar store rc car and try soldering those wires.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
just get a shop to do it
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL