I was wondering the cheapest way to organize my pedals and power them with out using batteries.

It seems that powered pedal boards can get pricey.
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺1998 Gibson Les Paul Studio DC
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Dunlop Tortex(1.35Mm) Picks
☺Everly Rockers - .10guage.
☺Martin - .11guage.
☺Too many effects to list.
Buy a decent board big enough (or build your own, plenty of threads on how to do it).
Then buy a OneSpot (If on a small budget) and a daisy chain. There's your power.

If not on a budget; consider the Voodoo Labs PedalPower2+
i find that all i need is a my onespot and daisy chain. i dont have my pedals on anything (other than the floor that is) cause i am constantly rearranging their order. so basicly all you need is about $30-40 worth of stuff:
one spot
daisy chain and adapters
surge protector (i highly recomend using one, cause it doubles as an extension chord and can save you from funny plugs at gigs)

then if you really want them on something, get a sheet of plywood and paint it. then you can get some velcro and use that to attach your pedals to the board. or some of those zip-tie things, ive seen people use those as well.
thnx for the suggestions.
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Martin - .11guage.
I use the Boss BCB-60, its pretty neat if a little bit pricey but i was too lazy for the building and it was a birthday gift
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
OneSpot for your powering...not much at all, get the value pack.

Depending on how many pedals you have, build your own, get a PedalTote, or look at the ones under 100 bucks. Deffinately get an unpowered one, and get a 1spot.

I also have a BCB-60. It is great, but only fits Boss Pedals unlessyou cut the styrofoam.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by jof1029
i find that all i need is a my onespot and daisy chain. i dont have my pedals on anything (other than the floor that is) cause i am constantly rearranging their order. so basicly all you need is about $30-40 worth of stuff:
one spot
daisy chain and adapters
surge protector (i highly recomend using one, cause it doubles as an extension chord and can save you from funny plugs at gigs)

then if you really want them on something, get a sheet of plywood and paint it. then you can get some velcro and use that to attach your pedals to the board. or some of those zip-tie things, ive seen people use those as well.

1 spot it is!
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Martin - .11guage.
+1 to 1-spot and piece of wood. Look how effective it is, presenting....BOARD-ZILLA!
(Note-I got the 8 chain daisy chain, so it's cleaner now)

My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Mosh023
I was wondering the cheapest way to organize my pedals and power them with out using batteries.

It seems that powered pedal boards can get pricey.

http://www.rondomusic.com/pedalcases.html

I got the $40 "CNB PDC-410E Pedal Case-Large-EX Wide" and love it...

they may not hold up to someone standing on the case or weight of cases ontop of this product because the case isnt made of thick wood but it really keeps the pedals safe and neat.
just run a power strip and a chain cord with a Boss PSA power pack for all the 9V pedals.
for pedals that require their own power packs just run them on the power strip

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/moody07747/Musical%20Instruments/?action=view&current=100_2852.jpg

just don't use the included Velcro because the glue doesn't stay on the pedals...get some good stuff like 3M brand
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 15, 2007,
hey sorry dont mean to high jack this dudes thread but its the same topic and im in the same boat so your answers may help the ts out as well. Basically all i want to know is would getting something like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1200ma-GUITAR-EFFECT-PEDAL-POWER-SUPPLY-DAISY-CHAIN_W0QQitemZ320168556356QQihZ011QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
fulfill my power supply needs
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
that is just like a 1spot
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Martin - .11guage.