ibanez vs jackson vs Dean vs ESP or anything with 24 frets and floyd in the 500-700 price range

i play metal and satriani, yngwie, vai stuff
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Oct 14, 2007,
btw, i play metal, but im getting into shred like vai and satriani, yngwie, etc.

and your jokes suck
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

For the love of god

Stay AWAY from the ibanez GRG series. Ibanez rocks, but the GRG series is basically the "Take-a-great-guitar-and-make-it-amount-to-sh!t" series. I used to own one, I ****ing gave it to this skank cuz she wanted to learn to play.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
For the love of god

Stay AWAY from the ibanez GRG series. Ibanez rocks, but the GRG series is basically the "Take-a-great-guitar-and-make-it-amount-to-sh!t" series. I used to own one, I ****ing gave it to this skank cuz she wanted to learn to play.

yeah, i know, thats why i said their jokes suck.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Last edited by ldnovelo at Oct 14, 2007,
Quote by ldnovelo
yeah, i know, thats why i said their jockes suck.

I see.

I'd recommend a Schecter C-1 FR or C-1 Hellraiser.

OR

ESP LTD MH-400. $649 off MF, licensed floyd rose + emg pickups & 24 XJ frets.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH400-Electric-Guitar?sku=516684
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
ESP LTD MH-400. $649 off MF, licensed floyd rose + emg pickups & 24 XJ frets.

isnt the M-400 the same stuff with diff neck pickup and woods (and quilt top)?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Beats me. I never looked much at the technicalities.

I just wanna take my RG2EX2, re-paint it, slap some REAL emgs not that fake designed by crap, and get a better effects pedal. Prolly a Zombie Rectifier.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
Not quite. The M series has flat tops, and the MH series has carved tops... But the ESP model range is odd. The H is the same body shape as the MH, as far as I can tell, the difference being that the MH comes both with and without Floyds, whereas the H doesn't. I think they should merge the MH and H series.

Also, they should offer each guitar in more finishes, like in olden times...
If you can wait and save up a few more, just Get the Ibanez RG1570 Prestige or if you aren't disclosing the used options... Used Ibanez RG5xx/6xx/7xx would be your best bet.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Not quite. The M series has flat tops, and the MH series has carved tops... But the ESP model range is odd. The H is the same body shape as the MH, as far as I can tell, the difference being that the MH comes both with and without Floyds, whereas the H doesn't. I think they should merge the MH and H series.

Also, they should offer each guitar in more finishes, like in olden times...

yeah, the diff is MH=superstrat with quilt and floyd, H=superstrat with fixed and quilt
M=superstrat with floyd and normal finish
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL