is there a way to make a footswitch for the Peavey Classic 30? if so, can you direct me to a place that shows me how and such?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
get two switches, a stereo cable, some wires then solder them together andstick them in an enclosure. thats what i did
I'm going to point out that the footswitches are about £15 ($30) and around here to buy. (well, the one for my amp was.) DPDT switches are around £4.99 each ($10) and then you have to buy the enclosure and stuff so it would probably work out cheaper to buy a footswitch from a guitar shop/ebay for something

I thought i'd tell you that in case you're building one to save money. But if you're doing it for the fun/experience then go ahead, don't let this post put you off.

o alright. which footswitch would i buy for my amp? im not quite sure. can someone give me a link or something?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!