i was out with a few mates last night havin a few drinks and they went taggin while i stayed in the car, we got snapped by the cops and i gotta go to court this friday... im bein charged for intentional damage, or vandalism basically. reckon i could get out of this one???

this just got me wondering... has anyone here done time? the pit is almost sick enough to be like a prison...
You deserve it, why would you get of it?

Getaway drivers get prison time too.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Don't drop the soap.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Tagging is graffiti, right?

You shouldn't vandalize things or help people do it by providing a quick getaway and then whine about getting in trouble.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Gutting, yeah i was in the slammer for 25 years, killed a guy.

EDIT: yeahh, maybe if you were an innocent 9 year old you'd get out ok. But why weren't you tagging anyway?
prison time for tagging ? man in australia it would be a slap on the wrist tops.
Quote by phizzle
prison time for tagging ? man in australia it would be a slap on the wrist tops.

200 hrs mayb....
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

haha gutted, have fun getting raped by a big white man called bubba
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
say that it's art
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Youll get community service or some sort of fine - no time for graffiti
i knew i wasnt gonna get time, and im not worried about the fine or community service - just that its goin on my record...

i'l clear this up:

1. i wasnt drivin - dont have license, and i was too drunk. i was just sittin in the back gettin ripped.

2. i didnt do any taggin cos im a terrible painter.

the other guys are gonna plead guilty cos the cops know they were definately doin it, and theyre gonna say that i wasnt involved at all. would that get me off?
I don't see how you could get in **** if you weren't actually doing anything illegal.
Going by what you said in post 12 then I don't really see that you've done much wrong.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
the only issue really is that the person who reported it to the cops saw me take a leak on some grass and thought i hit up this power box that was like 5 metres away...

edit: i probably shouldnt say this, but it was actually pretty funny in the cell lol, cos it was just me and 4 other mates. im sure the cops could here us jokin around and laughin and shit
Last edited by ridder at Oct 14, 2007,
u can get a fine/community service through association
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

It shouldn't have been intentional unless either

• You can piss 10 meters in the air to hit the transformer
  • Your piss is made of acid
  • You climbed up the electricity pole to piss
Everyone has the right to a lawyer. If you can't afford one you'll just get one for free so to say. A lawyer, even a not-so-good one, can give you a lot better legal advice than the pit can
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Quote by Rankles

"Even the driver gets in trouble"

Quote by Dardarian
Everyone has the right to a lawyer. If you can't afford one you'll just get one for free so to say. A lawyer, even a not-so-good one, can give you a lot better legal advice than the pit can

I doubt that, I do law
LOL.
Urine is actually slightly acidic btw.
But you shouldn't be in trouble.
Maybe a fine for pissing on some dudes lawn?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
for graffiti... if that's what hapenned and it's your first time getting in trouble you'll most probably get a rather stern warning and some sort of slap on the wrist. Just don't act like a dick in court, that's key, if you act like it was a mistake and you'll never do it again they'll be way more sympathetic than if you go in with an up yours attitude. Good luck.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Don't drop the soap.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Rankles

Precisely.

But, admit it, show you are sorry, you'll probably be bundled off with a community service charge.

EDIT: Reviewing, you'll most likely be charged for being in their company and being wrecked if your friends back you up.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by ridder
edit: i probably shouldnt say this, but it was actually pretty funny in the cell lol, cos it was just me and 4 other mates. im sure the cops could here us jokin around and laughin and shit

Yeah, that's what prison's like!

Mondays is "PS3 day" where you get to play all the new games before they're out in the shops
Tuesday is "Bouncy Castle day" where you get to play on a bouncy castle
Wednesday and Thursday are "Skipping Rope days" where you get to skip around and chortle away with your chums
Friday, Saturday and Sunday are "Bubba Gunna Rape You days" (n.b. these days may be moved to any other day in the week with no prior notice)
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I've never done any time.
only thing I gotten in trouble with the law for was tossing egg corns out the buss window with other friends and a crazy lady suggested that "a rock chipped my SUV's windshield"
we had to pay $300 to replace the glass.

Egg corns dont have enough mass to break a windshield when the buss and car are going down the road at $30MPH.........

Till this day I wished that I would have brought up that last statement about the mass but I didn't think of it.
I still think that the crazy lady broke the glass herself and kept the money.
Quote by Yakult

Yeah, that's what prison's like!

Mondays is "PS3 day" where you get to play all the new games before they're out in the shops
Tuesday is "Bouncy Castle day" where you get to play on a bouncy castle
Wednesday and Thursday are "Skipping Rope days" where you get to skip around and chortle away with your chums
Friday, Saturday and Sunday are "Bubba Gunna Rape You days" (n.b. these days may be moved to any other day in the week with no prior notice)

In all fairness, that's probably what prison IS like, lol... they seem to be getting loads of good stuff for breaking the law. It's like a Kingswood trip, except you're not in year 6 and you may not get a job afterwards.
Quote by Jackolas
"Even the driver gets in trouble"

Damn, I miss that thread.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Deliriumbassist
In all fairness, that's probably what prison IS like, lol... they seem to be getting loads of good stuff for breaking the law. It's like a Kingswood trip, except you're not in year 6 and you may not get a job afterwards.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was watching Eastenders this week and when that bird went to prison there was a TELEVISION in her room! I mean, holy sh*t! I didn't see a single Pear of Anguish in the entire compound.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The OP will not be doing any "hard time" over this. Chances are the judge will assign X amount of community service hours to clean sh!t up.
Quote by Yakult
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was watching Eastenders this week and when that bird went to prison there was a TELEVISION in her room! I mean, holy sh*t! I didn't see a single Pear of Anguish in the entire compound.

She should have been given the branks and subjected to the breast ripper if you ask me.

The TS should be made to wear the drunkard's cloak...
Quote by Yakult

Damn prisons... they've gotten so soft! Atleast the judas cradle is more or less around.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Metallica708

Damn, I miss that thread.

Is it still around? Damn, there's so many good threads I keep meaning to revive.