A friend talked me into watching this vid... not for a weak stomach.

Take a deep breath before you click this.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
wow, hardcore.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
mmmm spaghetti, but i dont know why it was moving
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
What's so bad?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
That was meh. For some reason, I don't get grossed out by that kind of stuff--blood, guts, insides, etc. But if I see a morbidly obese person (not being mean or anything), I get queezy.
really hard core...
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

not that bad. did the doctors take out her intestines? im not a nerd in biology or whatever but wont that kill you?
Quote by kingjiyoon
not that bad. did the doctors take out her intestines? im not a nerd in biology or whatever but wont that kill you?

No. In wartime, there are instructions on what to do if your intestines are hanging out.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by kingjiyoon

Yeah my thoughts exactly .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by abcdboy
No. In wartime, there are instructions on what to do if your intestines are hanging out.

i see but her intestines were not just hanging out. it was completely cut out or smth from her body and squeezed by doctors so that all the worms come out
Quote by kingjiyoon

Nope...Only if you remove all of it, but theres alot of iintestine...Also...The worms would have surely.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by kingjiyoon
ts that site has some pretty neat vids haha

just looked... ewwww. hahaha.
i didn't know- i was linked by a friend. but i'll definately bring that up next time i talk to him.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Yummy.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
DELICIOUS!

All that happened to me after watching that was I sneezed, and I don't think that was the video's fault...
Man that's nasty...did anyone click on the pork and coke one? I'mnever eating pork again.

That's a lot of intestinal worms....
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
That's bad, but I have seen worse. On Friday, I was in a lecture on Paedratic Pathology....that was not a good way to start the weekend.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I saw an autopsy of a guys cancerous colon yesterday, right before my eyes. That was nothing.
Meh.

I aksed them about it, the guy wont get his colon back, but hell have a bag thing for his crap etc.
lol at the docter with his camera phone out , like "ima youtube this s**t!"
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
That was sick, not because of the worms though.

I counted at least 3 doctors FILMING that poor woman's misfortune. And it wasn't filming for educational purposes, it was all on camera phones etc. What the fuck happened to common decency and respecting people's dignity?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by kingjiyoon

You can survive with a surprisingly small amount of intestine. Granted, lose enough and you'll be on TPN until you die, and you'll never take oral meds again, but you won't die.
Pretty sick,search 'Pus Anyone?',a guy gets rid of just under 4 litres from hs back x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by beckyjc
I saw an autopsy of a guys cancerous colon yesterday, right before my eyes. That was nothing.
Meh.

I aksed them about it, the guy wont get his colon back, but hell have a bag thing for his crap etc.

Of course he won't get it back. 'Autopsy' is am American term for 'post mortem', indicating the patient is dead.