Its ok, they'll run out of food and eat their children.

Natural selection FTW.
Cut wages... I know it sounds stupid, but then maybe people will eat less and walk to work.... Or we should build a really big treadmill, that'd be cool...
while they are asleep, tie a doughnut to piece of string so it that it dangles in front of them so they all run themselves fit
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by Fleabag
Its ok, they'll run out of food and eat their children.

Natural selection FTW.

Brilliant.
I know the actual solution to this problem!

Don't do a thing.

They'll soon realise it's nothing but a conspiracy to cover up 9/11, 7/7 and the moon landing.

THINK ABOUT IT
Is it that they are taking over the world, or Becoming worlds of thier own? I say we throw them into space with lanterns so we have more pretty stars to gaze at.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Cut wages... I know it sounds stupid, but then maybe people will eat less and walk to work.... Or we should build a really big treadmill, that'd be cool...

Don't think that would really work though... cutting wages for the sake of fat people eating less. Not only is it morally wrong, but shops would have to lower their prices and you'd be back to where you were probably, but you'd be a poorer country compared internationally. There are tons of complications to this but I just got out of bed and I'm not really up for it at the moment.
no need to hate fat people..marry a fat girl you will spend less money on heat,which means more money on music equipment in your quest to make yourself sound better and write better music and in the end when you fail,,,,you can blame it on all the long hours you work to feed your fat wife.
Quote by sidereal9
no need to hate fat people..marry a fat girl you will spend less money on heat,which means more money on music equipment in your quest to make yourself sound better and write better music and in the end when you fail,,,,you can blame it on all the long hours you work to feed your fat wife.

That's brilliant, sidereal
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They should follow the advice of Denis Leary: "When I get up in the morning and I can't see my dick, I STOP EATING."
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Hmmmm... Am I the only one who sees a brighter future. Because me and most other skinny kids in my school see all these fat people everywhere and think “Good God, I'm never letting myself look like that.” Although I'm sure that's what they all said...
Put them all on massive treadmills and use them to generate electricity. That way, you solve the obesity crisis AND global warming at once.
F*ck yea!
I'm a pretty big guy. So you guys can take your high and mightiness somewhere else.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Bah! "Taking over the world"? More like "taking over America".

It's your problem dammit, we're more focused on finding ways to cure cancer and heart dissease and reduce pollution.
We've ain't got no times for 'em fats peoples yous keeps yellings abouts.