Alright, school goes back tomorrow for me, after 2 weeks of holidays, and i was meant to watch the french news every morning.
..... i didnt.

i was wondering if anybody here could give me a list of some stuff thats been on the french news lately? it doesnt need to be in depth at all, just whats happening.

i realize this thread is a long shot, but it would be a huge help if anybody could help me out.

thanks in advance.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Prices of snails increased by 0.980123%, causing outrage on the streets of Paris; this is due to the power of Sterling at the moment.

Baguette-yielding wars ensued - there were a few casulties, and there was much ranting.

Luckily though everyone got a free glass of Orangina and France was happy again.

Viva La Cheers!
sarko meets the firemen, theyre peeved for some reason
france fall out of the rugby world cup, england are in the final
They nuked the Rainbow Warrior.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by frankv
^+1

I've got a feeling it knows more than us.

My story was less fabricated than most newspapers!
Quote by Jackolas
Prices of snails increased by 0.980123%, causing outrage on the streets of Paris; this is due to the power of Sterling at the moment.

Baguette-yielding wars ensued - there were a few casulties, and there was much ranting.

Luckily though everyone got a free glass of Orangina and France was happy again.

Viva La Cheers!

+1
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Go to the BBC news site, click France as the region.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Jackolas

Viva La Cheers!

Some women also started shaving their armpits, causing great concern in the more conservative political parties. After much discussion and a few bottles of wines, these women were decapitated and much joy was had.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There are news sites on the Internet

Abracadaver.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
They're out of their own world cup?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Yeah... school is meant to go back for me tomorrow aswell... but my parents dont know that so its tuesday for me
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
There's been a shortage of chocolate croissants. Many people have gone without breakfast.

Lunch.

And dinner.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Bill Gates has recommended everyone install the French version of Windows because it makes it run and quit a lot faster. Oh, and the BBC did a study on the similarities between French woman and American basketball teams. The main difference was that the basketball players showered after four periods.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Canada recently purchased some French tanks, but were outraged when they had 1 forward gear and 11 reverse gears.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by Jackolas

Viva La Cheers!

haha win that's what french people do alright.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Yakult
Bill Gates has recommended everyone install the French version of Windows because it makes it run and quit a lot faster. Oh, and the BBC did a study on the similarities between French woman and American basketball teams. The main difference was that the basketball players showered after four periods.