i recently got a new amp and its great but its a pain in the arse switching between distortion to clean so i got my distortion pedal (cheap behringer one) so i woulndt need to change between chanels at the amp ... but after ther great sound of my amp my pedal distortion sounds like ****... is there a way to get a good sound out of this pedal?

it has dist, mid, mid freq, high, low and level knobs on it if that helps

if you're after a korn sound, increase the low level to at least 8-9.
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
what kind of amp is it... sometimes you can buy a footswitch for the amp, then you won't need a ****ty pedal
set your amp up on the gain channel with minimum gain (between one and two), then set your pedal with (roughly)
dist: 3-5
mid: 2-4
mid freq: 5
high: 4-6
low:5-7
level: 6-8
Quote by john_bosma
what kind of amp is it... sometimes you can buy a footswitch for the amp, then you won't need a ****ty pedal

it has an input thingie for a foot switch but im broke at the moment
Quote by conceptne
set your amp up on the gain channel with minimum gain (between one and two), then set your pedal with (roughly)
dist: 3-5
mid: 2-4
mid freq: 5
high: 4-6
low:5-7
level: 6-8

il try this out tomorow because its late now and neighbours will gett ****y =P
erm.. i have a digitech rp80..

does anyone know a good efect combination on it to make a cool sound/effect?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
well you shouldn't have wasted your money on something ****ty. Now that you've wasted your money on that piece of crap you have even less money for the foot switch. GOD, no one has any fricken foresight on here today.
Quote by phuzehatz
well you shouldn't have wasted your money on something ****ty. Now that you've wasted your money on that piece of crap you have even less money for the foot switch. GOD, no one has any fricken foresight on here today.

dude ... i bought the ****ing pedal last year when i had a peice of **** 10 watt practise amp m kay?
Quote by Eminored
Sell off crap distortion pedal and buy the footswitch?

i was thinking of selling old amp and the pedal for some cash for the foot switch so i might do that ... maybe ...
Quote by Final !mpact
dude ... i bought the ****ing pedal last year when i had a peice of **** 10 watt practise amp m kay?

Pedals don't make much of a sound difference to low-watt, low-quality amps. Mmkay?

I say, there's at least one more dumbass like you out in the world that'd buy that crap pedal. Find him, sell it to him, and buy yourself a foot-switch. If you're lucky, you'll actually make a profit.
Quote by Eminored
Pedals don't make much of a sound difference to low-watt, low-quality amps. Mmkay?

I say, there's at least one more dumbass like you out in the world that'd buy that crap pedal. Find him, sell it to him, and buy yourself a foot-switch. If you're lucky, you'll actually make a profit.

lol well like i said above i was thinking about selling the pedal and the amp on ebay or soemthing to get the money for the foot switch but im not sure if my paremts will let me

Quote by Eminored

Wrong forum. ... but you already KNEW that.

*Reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.