i got a 360 monday and i love it, i cant make too long a thread cause its on right now , i was just wondering if any1 else had a 360 and halo, cause i think that ug should start a clan in every game there is known to man, guitarists are just naturally better at games cause of our finger cordination

if any1 wants to add me and we can play halo sometime my gamertag is

OhTeHn0o011 and the 0's are zeros not capital o's

despite the fact i only got the thing monday i am pretty good, i win most of the matches im in unless im having a bad gamer day lol
I wish I had a 360...

*looks at playstation 2 and sighs*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
got 360 + halo 3!! its awesome...

had a ps3 since it came out, loved that, then got a 360 when halo 3 came out, and i found out what i was missing. 360s are better, but ps3s still are very good consoles
Why'd you have to go and let it die

Quote by master
Go join the army. It's like an FPS without the lag.

Quote by hairypineapple
In Soviet Russia, work does not link you

Based on that joke... Allow me to be the first person to welcome you to the internet and inform you that nobody actually finds those jokes funny anymore.... nobody.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Based on that joke... Allow me to be the first person to welcome you to the internet and inform you that nobody actually finds those jokes funny anymore.... nobody.

Actually, some of the cleverer ones are amusing.
I don't think cleverer is a word.
Quote by everlong93
got 360 + halo 3!! its awesome...

had a ps3 since it came out, loved that, then got a 360 when halo 3 came out, and i found out what i was missing. 360s are better, but ps3s still are very good consoles

you my firend are an idiot. you will find out why when you get the red ring of death on your xbox 360.
Empty Space
Quote by hairypineapple

lol funny, the nice thing is its not like im ruining my life or anything, my cousins like, ur just gonna get fatter, ur never gonna like go outside and do things any more, but the thing is, now, rather than sitting on computer, i just sit on xbox, i used to be on ug all day, now its xbox all day, i just rented the darkness and monster madness, i wanted to get gears of war but they didnt have it and i needed a 2 player game, and the only reason i got darkness over bioshock is cause i think im gonna buy bioshock, i heard its like a 20 hour game
Quote by Weybl Himself

In Soviet Russia, jokes don't find you funny.

Quote by Retro Rocker
I don't think cleverer is a word.

It is.
Add my friend. He's always looking for some dudes to pwn.

His gamer tag is Vash2071

Tell him The Bearded man sent you to obliterate him.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
New gen ftl.
Have fun with your terrible gimmick games and overpriced inneficient consoles.
ILL BE IN THE CLAN! add me : Metalmaniac92

i just need halo 3. i got call of duty 2..
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Halo 3 sucks, get on Gears of War.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Halo is so boring.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Kinderfeld
My 360 died on me Friday. Stupid red lights...

:O so did mine!!! I was so pissed. Gotta send it for repairs. Oh and my gamertag is predator1505 if anyone wants to add me.
Quote by gooey moo
you my firend are an idiot. you will find out why when you get the red ring of death on your xbox 360.

Explain...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Kensai
I wish I had a 360...

*looks at playstation 2 and sighs*

It could be worse Kensai, it could be a playstation 3.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by Kinderfeld
My 360 died on me Friday. Stupid red lights...

shoulda got a cooler...

Quote by gooey moo

Yeah, how could Microsoft beat Sony at gaming... that's stupid.
Last edited by chiliwillifreak at Oct 15, 2007,