hahaha i think im the only cruster in chicago on thie forum but yep i was there both nights. but since i live in the burbs i didnt get to stay for BHL or all systems fail. I however did talk to dave from behind enemy lines and i interviewed some of the guys from ALL systems fail a few weeks earlier and im still putting it into a zine, if you want a copy maybe we can work something out if i send you some will you be able to send a few to some punk shops in europe?? ill pay for postage! But yeah friday i stayed until LIFE TRAP played they were some sick hardcore band i also saw RAT BASTARDS (has chronic seizures bassist on vox, He's more famous for being in THIN THE HERD tho) i saw RAGER (awesome local band) uhm and thats all that night.
Saturday night i saw EXPENDABLE YOUTH local crust band cool guys i know there singer. SECURICOR local crust with 2 singers and 2 guitarist there good but dont have enough energy. DISROBE (has aforementioned rat bastards guitarist one bass) and have a sick guitarist, then some other band got up they didnt say there name but they ****ing tore it up they had props and **** and they were awesome.it was lots of fun! but man send me message about a copy of my zine it also has an interview with THE SKUDS, if you distro a few for me thru europe maybe ill burn you some cds maybe pick you a up an LP thats hard to get in europe??
looks like ****...disgrace to chicago....no wait...riot fest is....****ing the casualties
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
haha riot fest oh man some kid in my school wants me to go with him to that cause he never goes to the city and wants to see the casualties (he's actually a pretty cool guy but) its gonna be like 30 dollars a night. Apocalytafest was 15 for 2 nights latino punk fest is 25 for 3 nights AND we have C.L.i.t fest this year too which is gonna be fun. and much cheaper than riot fest
Latinofest sounded really cool, but I'd rather be in Gainesville. I was in Chicago for Malled By Tigers... no offence to yer town, but it sucks. No public bathrooms. At least you can by liquor and beer in CVS's all night. Big props for that. Everythings too damn expensive there though. It made Milwaukee feel like heaven. Seeing the Bananas play made up for it.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
whats in gainseville? this is for you fest?
But im only going to one night of LATINO cause its tierra de nadie and sin orden on the same night for 7 bucks, and on the saturday im going to one of my friends bands shows in the north burbs cause its free and im broke, im still saving up for the 7 buck show . And yeah ive heard ciggarettes are 3x more expensive in the city than they are in the burbs but i dont smoke so w.e.
I assumed he was talking about The Fest. I wish I could go
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
oh 'the fest' great name, haha im not going but that city has got a lot of stuff going on
Quote by whyvern
Latinofest sounded really cool, but I'd rather be in Gainesville. I was in Chicago for Malled By Tigers... no offence to yer town, but it sucks. No public bathrooms. At least you can by liquor and beer in CVS's all night. Big props for that. Everythings too damn expensive there though. It made Milwaukee feel like heaven. Seeing the Bananas play made up for it.

i love chicago if you need to go to the bathroom, just go into a walgreens, there is one on like every block in the city....maybe you guys don't know what walgreens is....hm....

Quote by crustyreed
haha riot fest oh man some kid in my school wants me to go with him to that cause he never goes to the city and wants to see the casualties (he's actually a pretty cool guy but) its gonna be like 30 dollars a night. Apocalytafest was 15 for 2 nights latino punk fest is 25 for 3 nights AND we have C.L.i.t fest this year too which is gonna be fun. and much cheaper than riot fest

yeah, my friend wants me to go and see the casualties...but....i hate them, i do want to see stiff little fingers though on day one. and it is thrity dollars one night and i think that it is fifteen the second if you went the first day or something...idk, maybe they changed it when i went two years ago to see the dead kennedys...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
45 bucks uhghhh theres a resistant culture show the first night too And riotous and intifada are opening and its 7 bucks. i think my only chance of seeing raygun is if they play unanounced at a show thats not double digits.