great song. great playing. funny how everyone has a slash avator on this thread so far, jaja. where'd you get the tab btw?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
very nice (Y)

sorry to ruin the slash avator
Thanx guyz (=
well actually got the tabs from UG.
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
lol. yea, kinda expected that, but just wanted to ask anyways... wanna to learn this song and your version seems accurate.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
lol. yea, kinda expected that, but just wanted to ask anyways... wanted to learn this song and your version seems accurate.
doh. double post. sorry.
ah. guitar pro. quick Q on that: when you download it, is it just a trial version or do you get to use it for free continually?
hmmm nop ifs not free from GP site, it a trial version
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
damn. that's what i thought. k, thnx