After six days of playing I just learned Redemption Song intro and I can't tell you how good it feels fo actualy play some music! :-D

In order to succeed you have to be lucky - Ask any failure!
That's the beauty of music. You, my friend, have just experienced the miracle of rock.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Congrats!
Great song too
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
It's good that you already know a song after six days. It took me almost two weeks .

We can turn this into a song thread . Some other great songs you can practice are: Enter Sandman (yeah, overrated, but fun), Highway to Hell, and the intro to Hanging by a Moment (easy and it sounds good).

Then next week we'll teach you how to play Master of Puppets and Eruption :P. Just kidding.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
^bad because i am sure you didnt play it clean/up to speed/in time. you may have gotten the notes right, but notes are just notes. rhythm is more important.
Quote by shtiming
^bad because i am sure you didnt play it clean/up to speed/in time. you may have gotten the notes right, but notes are just notes. rhythm is more important.

+1. Playing the notes of a song isn't the same as playing the song, but it is a step in the right direction

Congrats TS, always a great feeling when you learn somthing new
Idnovelo, you didn't learn the solo at 4 months into playing. Not smoothly anyways, and definitely not up to speed.

By the way TS, whenever you want to start learning how to solo (it can wait), start out with slow solos that take advantage of the notes they utilize (with bends, slides, tremolos, etc.). Play easy stuff like Highway to Hell solo or Shook Me All Night Long solo.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Redemption?Which band wrote it?

Yeah,mastering a song has a really awesome feeling!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Congrats man, it does feel great when you can really start playing some music doesn't it? You're on your way to playing tons more stuff! Keep at it.
I can master any song....

not really lol but it does feel good knowing some intros but after playing the intros a bit your like hmm this is boring so work on a full song next
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by Broken-pick
Redemption?Which band wrote it?

*e-slap*

Everyone should recognize Bob Marley's songs ffs
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.