hey everyone, ive just decided to start playing electric guitar and I have found someone selling a samick malibu with a Kustom 10 watt amp. It also comes with a soft case and strap. hes asking $150 for everything....its all in great condition.

should i get it?
I'd go for it.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Samick are good guitars for beginner and intermediate, alot of the stuff made there is made for high end companies to.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Well is it the Samick with the single pickup or the dual pickup? My first guitar was the Samick Malibu with the single pickups which I got for $180, but that was just the guitar... no amp or anything. My buddy got the one with the dual pickup in a package which came with the soft case, amp, tuner, strap, pics, etc... which he bought at the store for $300. I still use my Samich even though I bought a Gibson Les Paul. The Samick has been a really good guitar to me and it was great to learn on. So for $150 depending on what kind of shape its in I would go ahad and get it. I learned on mine and I still play it today, so it's not a bad guitar.
Last edited by dutch5367 at Oct 14, 2007,
If you're just starting out, as long as you won't need to duck tape it together in the near future, it's probably good enough at least.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
If you're just starting out, as long as you won't need to duck tape it together in the near future, it's probably good enough at least.

+1
myspace.com/crystalignition
thanks guys, i think ill get it then! btw, is the amp any good (im not going to bring it everywhere i go, its just going to stay in my bedroom).
good? probably not.
good enough? yes.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight