When i turn my amp on and plug my pedal in all i get is a gray sound, even if i don't play the guitar. I've tried to play the guitar straight to the amp with both cables(i don't know what theyr'e called in english) and i still get this ****ty gray fuzzy sound. I just bought both my guitar and amp like 3 weeks ago. FYI, it's a Schecter Damien 6 and Peavy Bandit 112 if it helps.

Thanks in advance
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
I didnt realise you could describe sound as a colour...
Does your guitar produce nosie at all. Prehaps its just background noise from having the dist channel on? Feedback, poor cables, prehaps your speaers gone. Or maybe your amps jsut ****ed..
Quote by beckyjc
I didnt realise you could describe sound as a colour...
Does your guitar produce nosie at all. Prehaps its just background noise from having the dist channel on? Feedback, poor cables, prehaps your speaers gone. Or maybe your amps jsut ****ed..

It doesn't matter if i even plug my guitar in or not, it still gives me this sound
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
it has to be the amp then...maybe something internal?
myspace.com/crystalignition
Does your pedal take a 9volt? My friend has one that does and when the battery dies that is what happens.
If you don't get this easily fixed at home I would take it back for exchange or warranty repair (if you bought it new.) Check everything that is recommended. I wonder if the input jack or volume pots (under the knobs) are defective or a wire has pulled off, or not connected securely.