ok so im pretty much certain i want a schecter c1 hellraiser
is this a good choice? and secondly could u recommended me some other guitars to check out
probably any ESP or ltd model 400 and up would be good. most come with EMGS and the hellraiser does too, so it'd probably sound relatively the same, and for over a year i've been playing my viper and it's really good on distortion.
^+1 I played one of those and was going to buy it, but didn't have cash at the time.
Played nicely imo
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
ARGH!!!

I see...

You want a fixed bridge guitar... Silly me. I thought you'd want a trem because of the style.

In that case, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Deluxe-EC1000-Electric-Guitar?sku=516629 is also a strong candidate.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

hm. thats not bad.

i would get a black SG standard, drop some EMGs in and get a satin all black pickguard.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
The problem with most SGs/LPs is that they only have 22 frets.

You should really be looking for a 24 frets guitar for metalcore. Otherwise you will limit yourself in the future.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

i personally am not a fan of sgs
but the esp ec is a great suggestion
i think i prefer the look of the schecter although i love the fretboard bnding on the esp
:O so many great guitars = such a hard choice lol
keep the suggestions coming i appreciate all your imput
^Again...what Marshall?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia