Where's the most inappropriate place/event that you moshed at? I would say mine was at a beach boys concert(none of the original members...so wtf..). It was on the 4th of July and we came to the riverfront to see the fireworks and they were playing in front of a huge ass crowd of teenage girls and elderly women. So my friend and i decided to push ourselves to the front and begin a mosh pit. It didn't work very well, but i think that was only because we got kicked out two minutes into our 2-man mosh pit. Anyone else do something like that?
My friend is obsessed with moshpits and in school when you're walking down the corridor she'll just yell "MOSHPIT!!!" and push you into some tiny kids. Makes getting from one lesson to another rather entertaining.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
hotel.
elevator.
5 friends.

good times
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Public toilets. Metal+mp3 playing phone thing+being drunk= public toilet moshing.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Umm, once we were at this family festival thing and this sick local metal band came on. As we were in a park we had one with people getting pushed into flowerbeds and so on, and then we had a circle pit around a massive oak-tree. Ended up wuth a lot of injury, especially after the wall of death.
Member of the 'We Hate PETA' club. PM robbie to join.

The Adventures Of Cigaro

Today, Cigaro didn't take his pills, and the purple-headed monster is telling him to get off the Internet.
I started moshing in music class once...That was pretty fun. Also, in this tiny space in school in the sixth form block. There was just enough space to move, let alone mosh so it was pretty fun.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
one lunchtime in year 10, my friends decided to mosh at random people. As in, surround a poor guy and start moshing. The person who got moshed had to join the group and go after others with em lol.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Me, my girlfriend, her brother and our friend sorta moshed in her yard!
Mostly just some pushing. It didn't last long.
It eventually turned into her and her brother wrestling! Then the other kid got involved
Not entirely inappropriate, but we started a pit at my schools Pep Band festival when one of the other bands was playing Vehicle. Fun shinizle.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Not moshing as such.

We were at this concert thing, in celebration of the city we live in being 40 years old.

Anyway, there were a few bands playing, and everyone was just sitting down listening, because it was that kind of concert. We had it all planned out. Half way through one of the songs, my mate shouted out "SKANK!", and a bunch of us just stood up and skanked.
well there's been kitchen mosh, parking lot mosh, grocery store mosh, wal-mart mosh, and many more but my personal favorite has to be drive by mosh.
hug your local pug dealer!
An local emo show. It was just 10 guys moshing and everyone else looking scared. That was my first mosh pit actaully......
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
hotel.
elevator.
5 friends.

good times

I just totally ripped that out of its context
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Kneusje
I just totally ripped that out of its context

On topic: the park down the street from the Palladium in worcester, ma. it was funny to see tons of people with that kind of look on their faces lol. plus i was kind of inebriated...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Me and my friends used to mosh in the stairway coming back from lunch in 7th grade, it was fun till the teachers gave us detention =/
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
gay-bar
yes .. there was a lot of alcohol in play that night

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I've moshed in quite a few "inappropriate" places. A few years ago, there was a battle of the bands, so I went and one of my school's bands hosted it so they played a song in between every contestant. They were really good and had a lot of good moshing songs, but at the end of the contest, they ended with a cover of Hey Jude, during which I started a mosh pit, but not a lot of people got into it... . My school last year had a tradition of having a "Farewell Picnic" for the seniors, so the whole school got out of their classes. During the picnic, one of my friends and I started singing the guitar part to Killing in the Name and doing a two man mosh pit. It owned.
Part of the Conan O'Brien is a genius group.
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Anyway, long hair and a foreign accent, aren't you a hit with the laydeees?

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Backstreet Boys > Beatles