I searched and found nothing. I'm fairly new to punk so I don't know if devo belong hear.
SO discus devo and stuff....
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Devo are fucking briliant. I was just deciding what to listen to and now I know!

Saw 'em live on their recent tour, was awesome!
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
D E V O
cool cover of NIN (Head like a Hole) & Rolling Stones off course
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Oct 14, 2007,
Crack that whip!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Amazing band. Seriously gimmicks and weird noises aside these guys were wicked song writers and Mark is one of my favourite singers.
Devo 2.0 is where its at
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
that bastard mark mothersbaugh made this piece of **** though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-TjiL3Ualw
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
that bastard mark mothersbaugh made this piece of **** though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-TjiL3Ualw
UP DA COOKIE PUNX!!!!!!!!! *-)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love Devo! They are one of the few punk (new wave?) bands that make me feel okay to enjoy science and get down to a Clash album
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
D.E.V.O!
Everytime my brother wears his Devo t-shirt to a gig it takes at least 3 people to ask who they are before someone actualy knows!
Didn't one of them write the Rugrats theme tune?
Is that Devvo the chav?
Is that Devo the metal band?
OMG Devo are awesome!!!
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by ClashCR46
D.E.V.O!
Everytime my brother wears his Devo t-shirt to a gig it takes at least 3 people to ask who they are before someone actualy knows!
Didn't one of them write the Rugrats theme tune?
Yeah I think so
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Sorry to be a horrible scum-of-earth-thread-bumper, but I just got a burned copy of ¨Recombo DNA¨, sequence A and B! An apparently rare collection of demos, a few live tracks, and and alternate versions! Wooh!
Devo deserves to get kicked in the **** for sucking so much.

But i'm sayin that in a " primus sucks " sort of way.
two and a half men.