Page 1 of 2
havent seen an unseen thread during my stay here. hope i dont get flamed.
but the unseen is my favourite punk band, especially the stuff from explode and state of discontent althought pple say those albums suck. xD.
any other unseen fans? no haters pls
I only have their latest album Internal Salvation which I do like a lot. I was think of getting another one soon, Any recommendations?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
i missed them at warped so i was super pissed.

and yes, i really like them
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
Quote by Joe-Fish
I only have their latest album Internal Salvation which I do like a lot. I was think of getting another one soon, Any recommendations?

i still think state of discontent is their best album, imo. and scream out and weapons of mass deception are my fav songs.

anyone seen the unseen live? i heard they put on a damn good show
I saw them once and wasn't impressed. Got tired of all the bitchin between songs. And they don't really stand out to me. Just another punk band that's no better than the bad ass bands we have here in Nashville.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
State Of Discontent is the worst album, so is explode. IS is not as bad but still not great. Best albums are Lower Class Crucifixtion, So this is freedom?, and Anger and The Truth. The singles album was bad too.
yeah i saw em Live about 5 years ago, and yeah there records really don't do anything to me. plus there new material is really slacking i must say.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
ugh....

Lower class crucifixion and so this is freedom? are okay...the rest is bad. all they do now is BITCH. paul russo was a better singer, and i don't have the new one, but i heard state of discontent and it was horrid.....my friend said the new one sucked so i don't plan to even give it a try...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
The new guitarist is a chill dude. Band sucks though.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Personally I've always like Lower Class Crucifixion and State Of Discontent. For me it shows the vast change in the band. And has the most songs I enjoy.
Are you guys joking!? I saw these guys on monday and they were ****ign awesome. I like all their albums as well, pisses me off how people are like: "dude, i can't get into the new albums they're ****! (even though they are a hell of a lot more interesting than the older stuff). Anyways, I went up stage to sing with Mark and had a beer with him after. Fun times.
I saw this guy and his shirt said "i wish the unseen were un-scene"

pretty awesome, i think
Dope band and they're all cool people. I worked on warped tour this summer and I basically chilled with Tripp (the bassist) and Pat (the drummer) every night. Two of the most punk motherf*ckers I've ever met, so you can't hate on them.

Minus the fact that Pat bailed on chilling with me the other weekend (I live in Boston as well). So despite the name dropping, I'm very well aware I'm not as cool as I think.
my band supported them in carlisle last week, was a fun night, though they wernt the friendliest guys in the world

check us out?

http://www.myspace.com/ourescapeuk

we have a kind of epitahp/fat wreckchords kinda sound, lagwagon/strung out/pulley/no use/rise against etc etc
Quote by BigTakeover138
I saw this guy and his shirt said "i wish the unseen were un-scene"

pretty awesome, i think

Their old **** was alright. Their newer **** sucks hard. I almost want to say that their newer stuff is worse than The Casualties (all of their albums), but that's taking it a little too far.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Quote by fake_sk8r182
Saw them live and didn't think that much of them.

Without sounding offensive, I put them on the same level as The Casualties, and maybe Anti-Flag...

I can see the casualties, but why anti-flag? and yea the unseens old stuff pwns and some of their new stuff is alright
i just heard their old stuff. and i understand why people dislike their newer stuff now.
but its really more or less, two completely different sounds and i like them both.
their older stuff is really cliche street punk where every song's riffs are just power chords, their newer stuff are unique, there isnt another band that sounds like them now
Quote by mattj2192
I can see the casualties, but why anti-flag? and yea the unseens old stuff pwns and some of their new stuff is alright

I find that if you listen to both the latest casualties and unseen albums, and probably the terror state by anti-flag, the guitar work and music is very similar in each.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Spiritual_Cramp

Their old **** was alright. Their newer **** sucks hard. I almost want to say that their newer stuff is worse than The Casualties (all of their albums), but that's taking it a little too far.

**** that, dude, the Casualties rock.
RIOT!
Quote by recklessnick
havent seen an unseen thread during my stay here. hope i dont get flamed.
but the unseen is my favourite punk band, especially the stuff from explode and state of discontent althought pple say those albums suck. xD.
any other unseen fans? no haters pls

the unseen is the ****

but you shouldnt worry to much about haters and whatever, i mean, so what if someone flames the **** out of you over you liking the unseen, does that mean your gonna stop enjoying their music because of what some prick said? im just saying you shouldnt be worrying about whether or not someone is gonna flame when ur making a post, being flamed is inenvitable, its the only way some people get their thrills out of life
I love the Unseen. I dont like people who say they've sold out cause i really dont think they have and i hate it more when people call them Capitalists. I don't like their newer albums as much as their older stuff, but they still put on a great live show and thats all i care about.
The Unseen are pretty awesome and they put on an amazing show at Warped. They're playing in Baltimore again with A Wilhelm Scream soon.
it would be awesome if they would play their older songs like social security and so is this freedom more at their shows now
Quote by recklessnick
i just heard their old stuff. and i understand why people dislike their newer stuff now.
but its really more or less, two completely different sounds and i like them both.
their older stuff is really cliche street punk where every song's riffs are just power chords, their newer stuff are unique, there isnt another band that sounds like them now

Unique? Hardly. They've been using the same damn chord progressions since explode. ALL the songs now sound the same.
unique from other bands. their solos and their vocals. they're older stuff just sounds like any other fast streetpunk bands like global threat or virus
I only have one CD by them, "The Anger and the Truth". It's kindof a disappointment. I think that's partially because I haven't been in the mood for streetpunk lately, though.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by recklessnick
unique from other bands. their solos and their vocals. they're older stuff just sounds like any other fast streetpunk bands like global threat or virus

the first cd out by a global threat featured mark unseen as lead vocals, him and the other lead vocalist (cant remember his name and dont have my cd handy to look) switched off between songs

and im pretty sure mark unseen did some stuff on their second cd as well
Quote by LeftoverJared
the first cd out by a global threat featured mark unseen as lead vocals, him and the other lead vocalist (cant remember his name and dont have my cd handy to look) switched off between songs

and im pretty sure mark unseen did some stuff on their second cd as well

yeah he did. I love A Global Threat. Mark sings in What The **** Will Change? and Until We Die I think.
You all are morons,
The Unseen (new, old, whatever) are amazing. also, anyone ripping on anti flag or the casualties are not punk fans either. what posers some of you are
Page 1 of 2