Okay, I saw this movie the other day, and this has been bothering me...

There's a point in the movie where the police are contacted, and they enter 1408, but no one is there.

This would mean the 1408 the dude was in was a parallel universe of some sort (Or something like that)

So how come when he set the room on fire, all of a sudden it connected back to the original world, and the firemen were able to get him out?

Seriously, what the ****?
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
bcuz he was inside his own soul searching for why hes being kept there
and when he makes the revelation to himself that he cant escape, he tries to destroy the place, which is the key to get out

idk, but i loved the movie
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
It's supposed to bother you. It's a horror movie.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Because it's a bad movie. A really really bad movie.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
wasnt it the computer that showed him the police were coming? cause if it was the computer was messing with him.

i dont know i havent seen it in a while
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by G-Rock

naw man, its clever and intelligent
its refreshing seeing as 90% of horror movies nowadays are basically blood, no plot, and boobs
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by TehNez
Okay, I saw this movie the other day, and this has been bothering me...

There's a point in the movie where the police are contacted, and they enter 1408, but no one is there.

This would mean the 1408 the dude was in was a parallel universe of some sort (Or something like that)

So how come when he set the room on fire, all of a sudden it connected back to the original world, and the firemen were able to get him out?

Seriously, what the ****?

if you read the book, all will be explained.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Yeah, wasn't it his wife that said via the computer the cops were in the room and no-one was in there?

If so, then it was cos the computer was messing with him.

No-one knew he was in the room and trying to escape until he burnt the place down.
me and my friends were talking about this movie the other day and how funny if Samuel Jackson was like " look you cant have the motherf*cking room bitch! do you not speak english? take this motherf*cking wine instead!"
Is that right Ktool?
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
The room was ****ing with him. He tried to burn it down because he needed to kill the room in order to escape. Enough said.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
if you read the book, all will be explained.

I still haven't read the book.
Quote by .g,n,r.
Is that right Ktool?

yes that is right.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
i watched it in theaters a while ago, but recently i rented the directors cut. in that one John Cusack's character actually dies, then at the funeral Samuel L Jackson shows up in his car. he looks back into his mirror and he sees the burnt remains of John Cusack, then he looks back and its gone.

now THIS.... i dont get.
Quote by G-Rock

As cliched as the idea was, I thought it was great. It was pieced together very well, and the director did a fantastic job.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Dude that movie was complete ****... NOTHING made sense!
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Dude that movie was complete ****... NOTHING made sense!

Everything made sense. The room messes with people and they normally get killed. The cinema ending was rather cliched though. I thought the movie was great. It scared my friend alot. He kept jumping out of his seat in the cinema.
It's gonna be a blue day