Okay so saw 4 comes out on the 26.. i can't wait !! Anyone else super excited to see Saw 4? I watched an uncut scene from it on youtube that was on there illegally i think, but it was pretty awesome, as are most scenes in the Saw series. Sorry if there was already a thread about saw 4.
Those movies got old pretty quick. I liked the twists at the end of the films but they weren't all that good of movies. I'll probably see it when it comes out of video but not in theater.
"The Force will be with you, always."
I'm not going to pay money to see the same film again.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I'll probably watch it. The storyline in #3 wasn't impressive, but the horror scenes are so gripping that I'll probably like this one anyways,
I'm a communist. Really.
i dont really like these movies that much. instead of incorporating plots, they should just take every single torture device they can think of and just have scene after scene of this. thats what we all watch the movies for.
I'm kinda thinking that it isn't going to be any different from the others. It's gonna be confusing as hell, gore as **** and probably keep me wondering what the hell the end is saying for about for the next two weeks. But I'll probably end up seeing it anyway.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
After the original Saw, the series took a nose dive. It's pretty **** now =/ 3 was a freaking snuff film FFS
I hear that the director has a contract that says he needs to make at least 6 Saw movies. Anyone know if this is true?
I think the Saw films are amazing, I really do. It's all absolute genius, even if there is no storyline (which I dis-agree with) I still adore them.

Absolutely amazing.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
im gona watch then ruin the ending for others.

i liked the first and second one, but 3 was un-impressive. i like the fact that the entire production of the movies are really cheap (approx.$4 mil USD) and they actually come out decent.

they meaning 1 and 2, not 3, hopefully not 4
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
The first one was great, the second one was less impressive, the third one even worse, and I'm hesitant to even spend my money on seeing the fourth. It's a really interesting idea, but they're turning into nothing but gore and shock value.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by Phillitalian
im gona watch then ruin the ending for others.

Me too
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
i'm entertained by those movies and not in the way they want the consumer to be. i lol the whole movie. imo i thought 1 and 2 were hilarious and the 3rd never saw, but since i work at a movie theater now i will prolly go and see it, because honestly i don't want to pay money to go and watch a ****ty movie.
I just watched the first one like a week ago, I liked it, and it wasn't as gorey as I thought it would be, but I'm hesitant to watch the others because I hear they just get worse and worse.
The first was pretty good, the seceond was decent, and the rest have been ****. And the contract is for seven.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I loved the first, wasn't keen on the second, but really liked the third. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out, though I'll probably wait for it on DVD.
Quote by GotOwnedbyUG
People still pay for movies WHY?!?!?!!

Because some people enjoy movies and would like more to be made?
www.tv-links.co.uk

you can't turn down a free movie(i'll be watching saw 4 w/this)
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I gonna go watch it with my mates when it comes out.

But the 3rd one was basicly the last one in the original plot IMO.
Its just gonna be an attempt to shoot 2 rabbits with one shot if you know what i mean.

But i havent seen it yet so cant judge much but its basicly what happens ussualy.

TCM Ist and 2nd original plot , the rest cheap money makin tricks
Halloween 1st and 2nd original plot , the rest cheap money makin tricks

etc.
Its been done before many times.
i've only seen the socond one. but i thought all the main people were dead?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
There are at least two more Saw movies planned, not including this one (Saw IV.) So, yes, there are going to be six Saw movies.

I don't care for them, they're not all that engaging, I know you have to suspend your disbelief for movies, but the Saw series takes it too far. The only characters I root for are the torture devices, who, shockingly, have slightly more depth than any of the human characters. There are only two archetypes: Idiot who realizes he's an idiot, and idiot who doesn't realize he's an idiot. There are literally no other character types, unless you count "fodder," which I don't, since the fodder characters are closer to props than people. The Saw movies are for people who want to watch "Faces of Death," but don't want to feel guilty about actually watching someone die.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
But since a very important main character died in three, well two actually, what the hell are the other three going to be about?

Because i don't want *random new character number 5720375* to be the replacement.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
But since a very important main character died in three, well two actually, what the hell are the other three going to be about?

Because i don't want *random new character number 5720375* to be the replacement.

thats what i said
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I;m a huge fan of the Saw movies, so I'm definitely going. And to the person who said why still pay for movies, the answers simple, social life. Why not go out with a bunch of friends to the movie theatre to watch a movie on a huge screen. Personally, I dont like watching movies on my computer or at home because it just feels like youre doing nothing. Get out of your house.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
I hated the first one, but loved the second. Haven't seen the third, but will definitely see the fourth when it comes out.