i was wondering if any one can help me i need to find some songs that has 2 guitars in and is easy to play aswell as easy to play on drums and bass, id prefer the bands and songs to be rock, metal or punk

thanks for any surgestions
look for most songs by mcr or green day. some of theirs have two guitars.
rock and metal are surely much more difficult from punk songs.. You could easily play punk songs with 2 guitars. Check out ramones even though they play preety fast but still their songs are musically piece of cake! for the metalheads you could play iron maiden, cause all their songs are the same, even the solos! Even more easy are Black Sabbath but they had only Tommy on one guitar!
For whom the Bell Tolls- Metallica
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Gusco
rock and metal are surely much more difficult from punk songs.. You could easily play punk songs with 2 guitars. Check out ramones even though they play preety fast but still their songs are musically piece of cake! for the metalheads you could play iron maiden, cause all their songs are the same, even the solos! Even more easy are Black Sabbath but they had only Tommy on one guitar!

Iron Maiden has lots of different sounding songs. Try some ACDC btw.
The white stripes-7 nation army is a great begginers song and sounds great.Smells like teen spirit,baby got you on my mind and black night are all good simple songs.