Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Just checked, works for me
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
workin' for me. when it doesn't though i just use projectplaylist.com it's similar except you actually just search for songs and make playlists...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by djmay71
pandora blows. use Radio.Blog.Club instead

They're entirely different. Radio.blog.club lets you find music you're looking for, not show you music similar to stuff you like that you haven't heard of. Last.fm would be the logical alternative to pandora.

TS, maybe they just are having technical difficulties?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by djmay71
pandora blows. use Radio.Blog.Club instead
Pandora's good for finding new music you never heard of. Radio.Blog.Club just gives you the songs you know of, unless the player ****s up or noone uploaded it.

IMO Pandora's wayy way way better.
Since I live in Canada i'm trying to connect through a proxy site. Im not getting the "We cannot give service to people I canada anymore ect" screen but now it just half loads up and says they're having tehcnical difficulties.
works fine for me.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
You can't use it in Sweden. A while ago you could, but they had to limit it to US only.
¯|(°_o)/¯