I finally learned the main riff to Hysteria and I want to learn another song like it

I know learning Hysteria isn't that hard but for someone new like me it is. I have tried on and off for months now but yesterday I really put some time into playing my bass and I got it down. I liked how it helped me in both my speed, fret work, and timing.

Is there any other similar riffs or a riff I could learn that will help me improve those areas?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
You could just try some improv and then you can create your own riffs to be part of your practice regime. Even changing a few notes from hysteria will give you a bit of inspiration and will help increase your speed, timing and fretting.
signature
Sliver by Nirvana. It's a pretty cool bass line. Nirvana has a lot of good bass stuff
Quote by pinky_demon
Sliver by Nirvana. It's a pretty cool bass line. Nirvana has a lot of good bass stuff

agreed, something like lounge act would really help your playing
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Maxwell Murder.

People are going to say "thats too advanced" but in all honesty, it isnt too bad.
The main guitar riff to Strength of the World by Avenged Sevenfold is slightly mimicked on the bass but not quite, try that.

And...

The Crowing by Coheed and Cambria (because everyone should learn that song).
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
If you mean another open-string lick, go for Slither by Velvet Revolver, its much easier, but sounds cool.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
I know learning Hysteria isn't that hard but for someone new like me it is. I have tried on and off for months now but yesterday I really put some time into playing my bass and I got it down. I liked how it helped me in both my speed, fret work, and timing.

Is there any other similar riffs or a riff I could learn that will help me improve those areas?

Lots of metal songs have fast, accurate parts:

"Symbolic"
"Crystal Mountain"
"Spirit Crusher" by Death (All their songs are good but here's a starting point)

"Hammer Smashed Face" by Cannibal Corpse

"Holy Wars..." by Megadeth

"Battery"
"Master of Puppets" by Metallica

"Cowboys from Hell" by Pantera

"Number of the Beast"
"Hallowed be Thy Name"
"Aces High" by Iron Maiden (All their songs are good but here's a starting point)
I'd recommend Laid to Rest by Lamb of God. It's fairly fast so it requires some finger speed and it's quite tricky on the ol' fretting hand too. Perfect combination.

I'm learning it at the mo.
signature
I found RATM songs brilliant for starting, as they are simple, repatative but far more than root bashing.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
If your after another cool Muse line, Time is Runningout is just as awesome, but slower