Well i just recently bought a vox valvetronix 50 watt amp and i'm really liking it.

But Now i think its time to upgrade guitars. (i have an ibanes rg120 and a squier strat)

The only problem with this is i really like a lot of different styles of music. so i need something that could play most of it. I'm willing to spend about $450, but if completely necessary i'll go up a little bit.

I like shred, classic rock, blues, and stuff like underoath, emery, the bled, etc.
I've been looking at maybe getting an Epiphone G400 and swapping the pickups. or someone told me to try out a fender standard telecaster. I'm really lost.

I don't really have to have a tremelo system. I just think that they're too much hassle. and i want something that with a slimmer, faster neck. I don't really like les paul's necks but i might try one out and see.

Thanks in advance!
G400 could be a good choice. But try out Fender fat strat nevertheless.

Ibanez RG321 is also worth checking out.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by FRDesign
Ibanez S Series. And if you dont like Les Paul's necks, then you will hate the G400.

+1

try an ibanez SA series, i love those guitars
I was thinking that the G400 would have a thick neck =\

Ok if i get an ibanez with HSH and a double locking tremelo? would that give me some versatility?
The Ibanez RG370DXGP is on sale at my local music store for only $350.

Would that one work?

Thanks for the such fast replies!
No, RG370 has a crappy trem. It will give you a lot of headache in the future.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

RG350 has the same bridge.

RG321 has a fixed bridge. Check that out.

Quote by KileManA7X

Yeah i've checked the RG321 out, but i would really like something that has HSH.

i just want the versatility haha.
Fender fat strat if you want versatility. Otherwise the Ibanez.

Quote by KileManA7X

alright. i like the fat strat. alright.

But if i were to buy an actual floyd rose instead of the edge III, could i put it in one of those rgs?
Yes. Original Floyd Rose drops right in.

Quote by KileManA7X

Alright sweet haha.

Thanks so much for your help! i just have to try them both out haha.