Yesterday was a great day for me.
I had work, went from work to meet some mates and had a fantastic time and met a girl i really like. All is good. Except my feet.
I had to walk over a mile to work (i usually get lifts but my sister was ill so i couldn't) and the buses run at very stupid times (the shift was 9am till1). So after the walk and 4 hours of standing up and walking around i got a train into town and was walking around for about 8 hours in my size 10 DM's. I wear them for the work as they are the smartest (cough) shoe i own.
By about 7om my feet were burning so i stopped walking around and got several piggy backs. By 9.30 (the time i got home), i couldn't barely walk. The walk from the station to my house (30 minutes) was the most excrusiating (sp) pain in my life.
I took my shoes and socks off, limped off to bed and hoped my feet would heal up. This morning i was in for a shock.
Left foot (includes blister on big toe)

Right foot

There huge and i'm gonna pop them tomorrow.

Anyone else had foot woes? Or should this be in the Offical DM thread?
Either way, my feet hurt like hell today.
Cheerio.
not with DMs but i had a one about half the size of my right foot (size 12) and i was in agaony when i walked. but i wouldnt pop them buy some Compeed.....worked mint on my feet
You should have seen my feet after my first day of two-a-days in soccer. I had multiple blisters on some toes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Almost every shoe will give you blisters if you walk in them enough. last summer when i used to run everyday i would get huge blisters on my toes, so your not alone
youre such a pussy xD
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
The thing is i've had those DC's for nearly a year now and i've had blisters from them once when i first had them.
I rented a pair of old ice skates, the lining was missing from one of them and it lacerated my instep so badly that it needed bandages.
Love is not a victory march.
The trick with doc martens is to bend the tops right down over the sides, if you see what i mean, for a few days 'till you break 'em in. Worked for me. Docs are really good shoes, mine have lasted so long, i'll have to throw them away because of mold instead of them falling apart. =)
Magum boots> Doc Martins in my opinion

as for foot woes i currently have 2 massive verrucas on my right foot, one of the big toe and just below it and a couple more at the heel on my left foot. they can hurt quite a bit at times.
been trying to get rid of them for the last year or so and no luck(had them for a long time, i guess id better get myself off to the docs to get them properly cut out
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by nathhan
Hows the Alien Book?

****e

The part about Area 51 is great, the rest is total crap.
I'm quite the skeptic.
Ohh i might have a look ive always been interested in that kinda thing anyways get some proper work shoes!
NEVER BUY DM'S...I had the choice of either DM's or proper standard issue SAS Military Boots,the standard issues were 20 quid cheaper,and a hell of a lot more comfy. Own clothes day on Friday,i wore them all day,and i walk about 3 miles a day,not an ache,or pain or blister or anything like that.Really,i love my boots lol.

You also have good taste in reading lol,but thats got nothing to do with it x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I think you have your lefts and rights screwed up.

Cause when you said left foot..... the picture of the right foot. and vice versa.

but on topic.... I have a pair of Doc Martens and I've never had blister problems.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
Quote by nathhan
Ohh i might have a look ive always been interested in that kinda thing anyways get some proper work shoes!

Best advice i've heard all day.
Converse shoes are the best shoes you can get .

1.They NEVER start smelling bad , i dont know what they do to them , but they keep smelling like new forever.
2.Realy realy comfortable.
3.The All Star High tops look awesome.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Converse shoes are the best shoes you can get .

1.They NEVER start smelling bad , i dont know what they do to them , but they keep smelling like new forever.
2.Realy realy comfortable.
3.The All Star High tops look awesome.

are you serious? they have no arch support at all.
gel insoles ftw

I use converse for casual wear with some dr scholls gel insoles. Very comfy.

Then I have a pair of cross trainers for working out with some insoles in those too. Probably the most comfy shoes ever.

And I used to have a pair of docs with insoles. But you gotta understand that there's a reason why a lot of people moved onto different boots nowadays.