Echoes is amazing..
And the bassline is preety good too.

*Switchs track on Winamp*
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Money is just so damn iconic. But I love Astronomie Domine as well. That run down the neck is very infectious.

Have a Cigar is also great, and I have to concur with Gal, Echoes is up there on my top 5. And though, rather simple, I do like One of these days; who can argue with a two bass song?
PIGS! (3 different kinds)

Then Have a Cigar.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
How about "One Slip" from Momentary Lapse? Pretty hot bassline, played by Tony Levin. Whay shouldn't it count? Technically, it is Pink Floyd, even if Roger Waters wasn't playing bass on it!
Jaco de Lucia.

The Zen of Duh: How low can you go? Zero Hertz. That's the lowest anyone can go. Just turn off your bass amp and not play.

Q-tuner PUs (0X0 configuration) and HG Thor Labs for the best fretless bass tone. MWAH FACTOR!!!
About seven minutes into Atom Heart Mother Suite, Echoes of course, and I really adore the simplicity of Careful With That Axe Eugene and Us And Them. To be honest, pretty much all Floyd songs have good basslines.
i like money, see emily play, and time

but when i was younger and didnt know roger used an echo on his bass in one of these days, i used to think that was the best ever
its all about head presence and stage bangin'<br>
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/hitandrun183/logo.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by FullMetalBass
Money or Have a Cigar

+1
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Les Claypools Cover of Animals called "frog brigade"
amazing.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by rcbass
Les Claypools Cover of Animals called "frog brigade"
amazing.

Actually the Band is Les Claypool's Frog Brigade; the album is Live Frog II. And I agree, its one of the best cover albums I've ever hear. Les Claypool's version is even more darkly ironic than the original (if that's possible), and what he builds on from Water's original bass lines and compositions is just outstanding from start to finish.
Thanks for the right album^^ and yeah I never liked animals to much until I heard that cover
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
some of their earlier work: like set the controlls of the heart of the sun...

Well I don't know if the bass always plays the main riffs, but in my version he does!

*edit* I hate money: their worst song I guess!
Quote by BassistGal
Echoes is amazing..
And the bassline is preety good too.

*Switchs track on Winamp*

+1 perfect song
there are so few Pink Floyd songs that have good basslines. Money's an obvious choice, but I'm going to vote Interstellar Overdrive or Astronomy Domine. great building up in that song, and crazy weird.

I just feel everyone overlooks Syd, especially since his solo work is... really bad.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
(Refraining from posting an opinion in an old thread, because I've been warned about that...)
(Had this not been an old thread, I might've mentioned that I just bought a Pink Floyd box set of all the albums up to The Division Bell today, which will give me plenty of opportunity to see if there are any decent bass lines other than "Money".)