http://www.yahoo.com/s/706676

This pisses me off, that little white preacher especially (Not racist...)

The black preacher doesn't piss me off but the white one does. You see when I saw this on the news the Asian interviewer asked him if she was going to hell just because she wasn't Christian. He told her "Yes you are going to hell...unless you are saved". So he is just a blind Christian. The black preacher doesn't seem like that, from what I've heard from him.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Oct 14, 2007,
that honestly didnt suprise me. i thought it was kinda funny, in a weird way.......

Jack my swag
yea i think some ppl are raised to strictly

but what do i know?
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Yeah, I find it funny too, but I'm not really sad because these people chose this life; and good for them, I wouldn't be able to do that. It just pisses me off how damn ignorant that little hick, white boy is (I'm really not racist but he is living stereotype...).
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Dude u gotta laugh because thats just how their branch of Christianity sees things. personally i think its a load of b******* cos they're viewing things the same way they did in the middle ages. He's trying to scare her into being nice and to be honest intimidation isn't very Christian.
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
I know what you mean dude,preachers at the best of times annoy me like hell.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by The Virtuoso
You see when I saw this on the news the Asian interviewer asked him if she was going to hell just because she wasn't Christian. He told her "Yes you are going to hell...unless you are saved".

Yea, it's called Christianity... Read the bible.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Yea, it's called Christianity... Read the bible.

Well, I should have elaborated further, but I didn't. Anyway, I am Christian and I have read (half) of the bible, so don't spout **** out of your mouth like your so high and mighty. I'm not going to argue with you so as not to start a huge, stupid debate because I'm having a pretty good day so far having BBQ for lunch and having a relaxing day. So, kindly take your leave out of the thread so as not to start a religious debate.
Quote by Senor Kristian

That first one's got that perfect racist, bigoted preacher accent too. Oh well, I suppose it's good life experience and good for kids to believe in something.
Dickless.
Havent clicked the link but jus wanted to pick up on that journalist comment. According to Christian belief, you WILL go to hell if you are not saved. I cant see what hes said thats so wrong, hes just preaching his religion.

I love seeing people who are this enthusiastic about something deep like religion at such a young age. I know a kid whos only 14/15 and hes a great preacher, hes devoted his life to what he believes is the right way to go and immense kudos to anyone who can stick to something like that cos let me tell you, it aint easy.
They are gonna regret that so much in a few years.

Quote by Satch_Boogie
I love seeing people who are this enthusiastic about something deep like religion at such a young age. I know a kid whos only 14/15 and hes a great preacher, hes devoted his life to what he believes is the right way to go and immense kudos to anyone who can stick to something like that cos let me tell you, it aint easy.

Really? It makes me sick. These kids should be doing something constructive such as going to school, not shouting bull**** through a PA across from the Wal Mart.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
wtf is the matter with people? the black kid kept putting his hand on peoples faces and stuff. Really weird. And the white kid has such a hick accent.
Manipulation.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
This is sick and disgusting. Those little boys are too young to preach. At that age they still "think for themselves". They are a threat to the faith. Preachers should be men who have had thier own will and minds broken into Christ, and are incapable of drawing their own conclusions.

Children need to be disciplined not listened to.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by Muphin
They are gonna regret that so much in a few years.

Really? It makes me sick. These kids should be doing something constructive such as going to school, not shouting bull**** through a PA across from the Wal Mart.
Im all for different points of views, but your opinion =/= fact.

That bull**** may just be a life saving message to someone else. And trying to build the kingdom of God is pretty damn constructive IMO. I still havent seen the video and most probably wont, so Im referring to preachers and kid preachers in general.

Also, that kid preacher I know, hes home tutored and the guys cleverer than me and Im not exactly stupid.

They do miss out on the personality builder that is school though.
Quote by Satch_Boogie
Im all for different points of views, but your opinion =/= fact.

That bull**** may just be a life saving message to someone else. And trying to build the kingdom of God is pretty damn constructive IMO. I still havent seen the video and most probably wont, so Im referring to preachers and kid preachers in general.

Also, that kid preacher I know, hes home tutored and the guys cleverer than me and Im not exactly stupid.

They do miss out on the personality builder that is school though.

Except that said "kingdom of god" might not exist and said children would of wasted their lives unstead of doing something truly usefull. You want to be usefull and make a diffrence, go and try and find a real cure for cancer, not spew your religion at everyone.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Well, I should have elaborated further, but I didn't. Anyway, I am Christian and I have read (half) of the bible, so don't spout **** out of your mouth like your so high and mighty. I'm not going to argue with you so as not to start a huge, stupid debate because I'm having a pretty good day so far having BBQ for lunch and having a relaxing day. So, kindly take your leave out of the thread so as not to start a religious debate.

If you don't believe in God, but you know about him, you go to hell. So as a Christian that response to the reporters question was perfectly fine.

Fail.
Quote by zekk
Except that said "kingdom of god" might not exist and said children would of wasted their lives unstead of doing something truly usefull. You want to be usefull and make a diffrence, go and try and find a real cure for cancer, not spew your religion at everyone.

I hate hostile atheists almost as much as I hate hostile religious fundamentalists. Hes doing what he thinks is best, let him do it. Even if the Kingdom of God never comes, hed have learnt good ideals and passed them on to others.
Quote by Satch_Boogie
I hate hostile atheists almost as much as I hate hostile religious fundamentalists. Hes doing what he thinks is best, let him do it. Even if the Kingdom of God never comes, hed have learnt good ideals and passed them on to others.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" It's good to be able to retain all the values an organized religion preaches, but actually taking passages in the bible literally can only cause ignorance. Truth has to be laid down. Religion shouldn't be about fear and manipulation.
Quote by MetalUpUrAss
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" It's good to be able to retain all the values an organized religion preaches, but actually taking passages in the bible literally can only cause ignorance. Truth has to be laid down. Religion shouldn't be about fear and manipulation.
...Ok?

I dont remember saying anything contrary to this :|
I don't see what's wrong about him telling people to treat each other well. What's something that you consider 'constructive'?
Quote by jackfromcs
I don't see what's wrong about him telling people to treat each other well. What's something that you consider 'constructive'?

Not giving up his life to religion when he could become a doctor and do real good?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Metallica rulz
Its pretty funny. That 7 year old knows nothing of what goes on in the world. He is just spreading the ignorance of religion farther.(do not want a religious debate).

Hell if it wasn't for organized religion I might actually believe in god.

Actually, with that statement, you probably wouldn't

It's not something you do or don't believe in just because it's organized.
Quote by zekk
Not giving up his life to religion when he could become a doctor and do real good?

So doctors are the only people who do something good? Better put down your guitar and start studying then, man.

I am not a christian myself, but I go to church and such for the moral value I can get out of it.

And as for the Catholic dude, try reading through Romans. Does "Not by works, but through faith" ring a bell?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If they became priests at that age, would they be raping themselves?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.