Okay, I understand how wood affects tone, but which wood affects it most? Is it the neck or body that makes the biggest difference? Or a mix of both? Thanks all.
The main factor is the bodies wood, because that's where most of the vibrating and resonance is. But the neck wood does have an effect on the tone, especially on set neck and neck through body ones.
the neck wood gives different feel, I prefer maple as it is slickand smooth. mainly though the fretboard is what the frets sit in, so maple is rock hard and kepps the frets tigh with lots of sustain.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
depends...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?