Man, i came over this guy at youtube and just listen to it! just listen to it guys, its an absolutely gorgus version of somewhere over the rainbow, sent shivrs down my spine, like one guy there already said!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diTTzH4p2UE

I juz felt compelled to alarm you guys of it, since this is a guitar forum and all Enjoy!
honestly ive had that on my mp3 player for a year and a half. i listened to it a lot. its listed as steve vai playing it on limewire.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
the version on limewire is identical but maybe even better in my opinion
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
honestly ive had that on my mp3 player for a year and a half. i listened to it a lot. its listed as steve vai playing it on limewire.
On Limewire it's been listed as Steve Vai, Richie Sambora, Hendrix, Slash, Ritchie Blackmore...

I remember reading an interview with Slash where he was asked about it, about two years ago. He denied that it was him, and said he thought it was most likely either Blackmore or Hendrix.
the limewire version is just shredshred and shred, just listen to the meltinh harmonics that begin at like 2:55, beautiful
Thanks for the link, I like it.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
He's amazing.. Ive seen this guys other vids as well he is absolutely astonishing!!