im really digging fender right now but i dont like the trms i like hardtail bridges or through sting bridges with no trem, is there any fenders that have a non trem bridge that arent 1000 bucks?
you might be able to get a mexi strat with a hardtail, but i dont know for sure.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
links?? ive looked and i cant really find anything except for a triple single signature strat but its baby blue and its kinda not really what im looking for and its a mexi strat with no trem but there selling it for 700 because it has a special name on it
Telecasters are hard tail.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
72 deluxe telecaster!
Dude have you ever looked on guitarcenter.com or musiciansfriend.com?
Or are you just blind? O_o
Ive seen maybe 5 telecasters with a trem. the john 5 sig, and then some have a bigs
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
You can basically make a strat bridge a hardtail. You can tighten the trem claw down a lot and add springs to it and that makes it really tight. Or you can take a block of wood and stick it between the trem block and the body on either side so that the trem block can't move. Done.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
You can basically make a strat bridge a hardtail. You can tighten the trem claw down a lot and add springs to it and that makes it really tight. Or you can take a block of wood and stick it between the trem block and the body on either side so that the trem block can't move. Done.

does it improve sustain at all? i have my trem with3 springs, and i never use my trem
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
The only one I can think of is the Robert Cray signature. Which what I think your on about anyway.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by kool98769
does it improve sustain at all? i have my trem with3 springs, and i never use my trem

the springs really don't... but screwing down ur tremolo all the way and putting wood to counteract the force pulled by the strings help a lot. thats why i only have 3 springs. i can probably get the same amount of sustain with no springs
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard